Forums
Posted By: mrefc pub quizzes - 30th Jun 2015 6:00am
Hi can anybody tell me where I can find a pub around the bebington bromboro Eastham area that does some fun pub quizzes please, not too hard lol

Thanks
Posted By: cools Re: pub quizzes - 30th Jun 2015 7:28am
The British legion ( opposite Acorn pub) in Bebington have one on a Monday night. Think The Wellington pub has one, maybe The Kings pub both Bebington. I think you would be better ringing up the pubs and asking as I think a lot of them still have quiz nights.
Posted By: montyz Re: pub quizzes - 30th Jun 2015 10:31am
I wouldn't bother with pub quiz nights. I used to enjoy a pub quiz but gave up years ago when the only competitive element left was how brazenly one could cheat by googling on a smartphone. Try looking at the Wirral Quiz league
www.wirralql.org.uk
instead, you should find a team based near you. I play for a local team (which meets in pubs/licensed clubs mostly anyway) and the quizzes are fun, fair and friendly, with cup and league competitions to keep the interest going.
Posted By: goodoldphil Re: pub quizzes - 1st Jul 2015 10:43am
Hi there is a quiz every Wednesday evening in the Argyll in Eastham. it starts at around 9.30'ish and is a good natured fun quiz - there is no charge for entering although they do sell £1 tickets for "an open the box raffle" and as a bonus each team gets a free bowl of chips between them. smile
Posted By: Moonstar Re: pub quizzes - 4th Jul 2015 6:14pm
Yikes - Pat from Eggheads. You must be brilliant Montyz!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral