Forums
Posted By: venice Drill battery. - 16th May 2015 7:02am
B&Q say they dont stock a replacement battery for our drill. So , any suggestions as to best Wirral based place to try please, before I resort to buying off the internet ? (The drill was bought of the internet , so may have been older stock)

Bosch PSR 18 18v 1.5AH Ni-Cd Thanks
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Drill battery. - 16th May 2015 7:52am
Just under £50 with postage,Its the only one I could find,these batteries fair better if you keep them charged up otherwise they deteriorate.

Ebay
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Drill battery. - 16th May 2015 5:19pm
Ni-cd should be fully discharged regularly and as with all rechargeables should be stored fully charged.

The correct Bosch Part Number for the PSR 18 Ni-Cd 1.5Ah battery is "2 607 335 536"

I'm pretty sure the 2.0Ah battery is the same size and fit and is more widely available.

CLICKY
Posted By: venice Re: Drill battery. - 16th May 2015 5:35pm
Exellent DD and Vanman . MUCH much cheaper than any I found. Thank you both very much.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Drill battery. - 16th May 2015 9:10pm
You can buy a new cordless drill with battery cheaper than the bosch battery.

Posted By: chriskay Re: Drill battery. - 16th May 2015 10:00pm
Originally Posted by fish5133
You can buy a new cordless drill with battery cheaper than the bosch battery.

Yes, if you want cheap and nasty.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Drill battery. - 16th May 2015 10:34pm
You can by the Bosch PSR 18 drill and two (1.2Ah) batteries for £65 at the moment CLICKY

For a straight drill I have done very well with cheap models, I've got one that has been hugely abused and survived but batteries have died, I re-celled them once, got about 10 years out of it and cost £22 (plus £15 for the replacement cells).

More so for a hammer drill (or impact wrench) you need to get the big names, I bought a mid-price hammer drill recently and hammer function isn't up to scratch but I wanted li-ion batteries.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral