Forums
Posted By: ludwigvan Bathroom fitter. - 13th May 2015 6:07pm
Can anyone recommend a bathroom fitter please?
Posted By: Giggler Re: Bathroom fitter. - 13th May 2015 6:49pm
Ianyam on here. He`s reliable and honest. Send him a PM.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Bathroom fitter. - 13th May 2015 7:19pm
Yams your man thumbsup
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Bathroom fitter. - 13th May 2015 7:57pm
Thank you both,have you seen examples of his work?
Posted By: Giggler Re: Bathroom fitter. - 13th May 2015 8:04pm
He has done a couple of jobs in my mums and dads house. My mum was impressed. Other people on here have used him and thanked him publicly on here. Don`t think you can get better than that.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Bathroom fitter. - 13th May 2015 8:47pm
Originally Posted by Giggler
He has done a couple of jobs in my mums and dads house. My mum was impressed. Other people on here have used him and thanked him publicly on here. Don`t think you can get better than that.
Thanks Giggler.
Posted By: parkhill62 Re: Bathroom fitter. - 13th May 2015 9:32pm
Neil and Trevor could throw one in for you - literally smile
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Bathroom fitter. - 14th May 2015 7:48am
Hi Parky,I don't think Mrs Ludwigvan would be happy with their interpretation of craftsmanship,I believe K. O'Con. Is still defecating at 30 degrees off the horizontal and you would hardly know his kitchen ceiling collapsed due to all the leaks. But on the plus side most of the gas leaks are now fixed.
Posted By: parkhill62 Re: Bathroom fitter. - 14th May 2015 5:39pm
I'm sure they've improved with age and a 'salvaged' Council White Suite complimented with swimming pool tiles is de rigueur in some parts?

I seem to recall they fitted a suite in K Plev's with the pan facing Mecca in a bathroom running North/South. laugh
Posted By: locomotive Re: Bathroom fitter. - 22nd Jun 2015 5:37pm
I've just had a bathroom suite fitted by Ian, excellent job, very prompt, couldn't fault his workmanship, would recommend him to anyone.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral