Forums
Posted By: Smiler_ Any recommendations : Blackpool B&B - 30th Mar 2015 8:35am
Looking for a B&B in Blackpool for 7 days.
has any one stayed in one in Blackpool near the front that they can recommend. Thanks.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Any recommendations : Blackpool B&B - 30th Mar 2015 9:22am
I always use Tripadvisor.

Posted By: granny Re: Any recommendations : Blackpool B&B - 30th Mar 2015 9:53am

http://www.visitblackpool.com/tourist-information-centre/
Posted By: Smiler_ Re: Any recommendations : Blackpool B&B - 30th Mar 2015 10:05am
has any one stayed in one in Blackpool near the front that they can recommend.
Posted By: Mark Re: Any recommendations : Blackpool B&B - 30th Mar 2015 5:20pm
I recently visited the Lake District however I used Google Maps for places and reviews. And Booked via a website booking.com

Trip Advisor would / could also help.

Dont forget the likes of premier Inn.

Let us know if you find one and how it turned out.

Sorry I can't personally reccomend any.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Any recommendations : Blackpool B&B - 30th Mar 2015 5:42pm
Had a dirty weekend in the andora b and b on the seafront with dilly 6 weeks ago. We would recommend it.
Posted By: Razzi Re: Any recommendations : Blackpool B&B - 1st Apr 2015 3:17pm
My friend and i stayed at the clairmont hotel last year bed breakfast and evening meal (with lots of free extras if you have a look at their website)and had an absolutely fab time. Its not near the pleasurebeach its the other end, but saying that you can buy an all day travel ticket for the trams which takes you to fleetwood et all for £2 quid from the front desk.

worth a look
Oh and i forgot its right on the front
© Wirral-Wikiwirral