Forums
Posted By: Gleaming garder / landscaper- turf and patio - 20th Mar 2015 7:41pm
Hi can anybody reccomend a time served and good gardener / landscaper

Want a new patio laid and garden ripped up and turfed

Thanks for all suggestions
Posted By: Gleaming Re: garder / landscaper- turf and patio - 21st Mar 2015 2:55pm
Surely someone can reccomend a good company
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: garder / landscaper- turf and patio - 21st Mar 2015 3:14pm
Tommy Walsh, Alan Titchmarsh and Charlie Dimmock with the Ground Force crew? Sorry I can't give you a serious answer. I can't think of anyone that does hard landscaping anymore. The two skilled lads I used have had to give up because they could not get enough work.
Posted By: chriskay Re: garder / landscaper- turf and patio - 21st Mar 2015 3:30pm
I don't think you should be looking for a gardener; the person for that work is probably a groundworks contractor.
Posted By: mikroc Re: garder / landscaper- turf and patio - 21st Mar 2015 7:26pm
You need to check you pms mate I messaged you after you posted
Posted By: Moonstar Re: garder / landscaper- turf and patio - 21st Mar 2015 10:24pm
I seem to see landscapers' vans all over the place - seems to be the next thing when you have converted the attic and garage.
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: garder / landscaper- turf and patio - 21st Mar 2015 10:56pm
Chriskay, hard landscape gardeners do the same as groundworks contractors when it comes to gardens and vice versa in most cases, but a good point about looking further afield.
Posted By: saltytom Re: garder / landscaper- turf and patio - 23rd Mar 2015 11:48am
Mike at Happy Gardening 07861 386809 or 645 0414 Did my garden / patio / fence 7 years ago clean tidy and reasonable.
Posted By: venice Re: garder / landscaper- turf and patio - 23rd Mar 2015 1:45pm
Seems to be a high £'s thing these days . Hope you find a good one without remortgaging lol .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral