Forums
Posted By: Excoriator Does the 'Wirral News' still exist? - 18th Sep 2014 9:44am
I noticed in the local (New Ferry) Coop, a 'free copy' stand of these newspapers a few weeks back, but it seems to have been always empty.

It's possible that it is so popular that copies vanish within minutes and I've missed them. I'm not too bothered personally. I have never found it worth the effort of finding the odd bit of old news amongst the ads. I'm just curious as to whether it is still in existence and whether it is being distributed and how often.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Does the 'Wirral News' still exist? - 18th Sep 2014 9:55am
Yes, gets delivered every week(Tranmere)along with a load of loose crap inside it.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Does the 'Wirral News' still exist? - 18th Sep 2014 11:05am
Get it from a stand in Morrisons at Seacombe.
Posted By: rocks Re: Does the 'Wirral News' still exist? - 18th Sep 2014 11:43am
Originally Posted by bert1
Yes, gets delivered every week(Tranmere)along with a load of loose crap inside it.

withthat
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Does the 'Wirral News' still exist? - 18th Sep 2014 2:55pm
OK. Thanks. What day does it come out?

I've probably just missed it. The New Ferry Coop is not my favourite supermarket. Even with just two people shopping there, they manage to make you wait, by forcing everyone to use the kiosk so you get held up by hopeless losers buying scratch cards, bingo cards and lottery tickets etc.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Does the 'Wirral News' still exist? - 18th Sep 2014 3:10pm
I get mine Wednesday morning, same time every week, whoever the girl is who delivers them is a credit, she even closes the gate, quietly.
Posted By: valli Re: Does the 'Wirral News' still exist? - 18th Sep 2014 8:28pm
Asda, Sainsbury's,have them The Co op has the news and the wirral Globe too.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral