Forums
Posted By: Flymo Music from Liverpool - 22nd Jul 2014 10:50am
Can hear loud music carrying on the wind from Liverpool today. Any idea which event is taking place over there?
Posted By: Mike72 Re: Music from Liverpool - 22nd Jul 2014 1:33pm
Hi, I think it's to do with the Giants. I have passed the docks via ferry and you can see the crane's and some of the giants on the docks and have heard music from the same area.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Music from Liverpool - 22nd Jul 2014 1:59pm
Saturday there was a carnival from Brazil in liverpool.There is alot of music events going on over there at the moment.Giants will be arriving near the weekend.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Music from Liverpool - 22nd Jul 2014 2:49pm
Maybe.. they are practising..with the giants..
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Music from Liverpool - 22nd Jul 2014 2:53pm
Originally Posted by missmahjong
Maybe.. they are practising..with the giants..
withthat
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Music from Liverpool - 23rd Jul 2014 7:26am
It's the Liverpool one dome they have had live music for a few days now, also we have the beach back, which also plays music till late. The giants are asleep in St George's hall, till weekend. They had ther practise before they arrived in Liverpool.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Music from Liverpool - 23rd Jul 2014 9:15am
I think in hindsight you are right...
Posted By: snowhite Re: Music from Liverpool - 23rd Jul 2014 9:48am
Originally Posted by beehive
It's the Liverpool one dome they have had live music for a few days now, also we have the beach back, which also plays music till late. The giants are asleep in St George's hall, till weekend. They had ther practise before they arrived in Liverpool.
Yes thats correct beehive,knew it was something like that, plus as mentioned before alot of music events etc going on in Liverpool at the moment.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral