Forums
Posted By: Laraine Tree removal - 9th Jul 2014 7:50am
I was wondering if anyone has recent experience of having any tall trees cut down, in need of recommendations and a rough idea of the cost.
Many thanks
Posted By: granny Re: Tree removal - 9th Jul 2014 8:39am
Karl D Williams

Enquiries: 0151 606 8842
Karl: 07935 653978

Excellent chap, took every bit of the rubbish and shredded it, and you wouldn't know he'd been afterwards, apart from the work he'd done. Quick, no messing. He will give you a quote first. Can't give a costing idea for what you might need, but he did masses amount for me including pruning tall trees and it took all day at £350.There were 4 of them altogether, when doing mine but he has also done work before on his own. Depends on what you require doing.
Posted By: granny Re: Tree removal - 9th Jul 2014 9:04am
Should have said that also included taking down 3 trees. One a conifer.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Tree removal - 10th Jul 2014 7:52pm
Make sure the trees dont have a TPO (tree protection order)on them or you could end up with a big fine from WBC. Think the planning department at WBC will know--thats if they have anyone still working there.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Tree removal - 15th Jul 2014 9:51pm
There's a tree surgeon called Derek Knight based in Irby, who has done work for me and I can recommend the quality of his work, though I don't know how his costs compare.

Be aware that birds might still be nesting at this time of year; trees should be checked, but a responsible tree surgeon should do this. I think my garden blackbirds are onto their third brood now!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral