Forums
Posted By: pokerchamp anybody who can help make table runners! - 18th Mar 2014 6:39pm
hi i wonder if anybody can help!my partner and i are getting married in september and we are trying to get table runners for our reception tables,thing is we can buy rolls of organza but they will need cutting down to size and hemming!we are wondering if anybody on here has any kind of experience in doing anything like this and would be willing/able to help?we would pay you for your help and time obviously,thanks.
Posted By: federer Re: anybody who can help make table runners! - 18th Mar 2014 7:13pm
how about the shop on poulton rd opposite the grove very good machinist
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: anybody who can help make table runners! - 18th Mar 2014 8:43pm
ok thanks i'll pop down
Posted By: katiechops Re: anybody who can help make table runners! - 19th Mar 2014 7:45pm
hi there, could save you some money here! if you buy rolls of organza, either e bay or calico laine, (lots of colours) it comes in various widths,but about 12 " wide is what you need (29cm) around £5.00 for 20mtrs in length. you then just cut off the lengths you need, it doesn't fray and is brilliant for table runners, have used it at lots of weddings.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral