Forums
Posted By: ambersmum Vertical Blinds - 7th Feb 2014 12:01pm
Can anyone recommend a company who can supply vertical blinds for a bay window, had some quotes but seems high- wallasey based
Posted By: Salmon Re: Vertical Blinds - 7th Feb 2014 3:07pm
Express Nets are based in Moreton and are very good
0151 606 1137.
http://www.expressnets.co.uk/
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Vertical Blinds - 7th Feb 2014 3:59pm
Used these twice, good service and fitted well just make sure you measure properly.

Blinds
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Vertical Blinds - 7th Feb 2014 6:50pm
Crystal binds are very good service and reasonable prices, We paid £350 just before xmas. for 11 windows (two are very big) and patio doors.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Vertical Blinds - 7th Feb 2014 9:24pm
You can get prices for supply off the internet- you just put the window size in and it calculates a price and delivery . Any handy man should fit them for around £15 each so that should give you an idea of what a blind company should be charging
Posted By: cazzy78 Re: Vertical Blinds - 7th Feb 2014 10:10pm
I used to go out and measure blinds so if you need help with measurements i could help, if not then which ever company you choose should come out and measure blinds free of charge anyway.
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Vertical Blinds - 8th Feb 2014 9:45am
I got vertical blinds twelve years ago from Hillarys Blinds from a shop in Seaview Road Wallasey, and have been pleased with them.They came out and measured.
There is a website and apparently an up to 50% sale: www.hillarys.co.uk/extra-10% sale
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Vertical Blinds - 15th Feb 2014 3:30pm
I've been contemplating these for a while. Seen various quotes to have them fitted. The thought never occurred to me to source the materials over the internet. Ordered 2 blinds (via Ebay), one medium (ish) and one HUGE. Fitted them today. Piece of cake! About 30 mins. each one. Very pleased with the results! Thanks Fish for highlighting the DIY sketch. happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral