Forums
Posted By: dogooddeeds TV aerial - 30th Dec 2013 9:04pm
My daughter lives in Moreton and needs a basic TV aerial fitting so that she can access all freeview channels. Does anyone have any recommendations and advise approximate cost. Thank you.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: TV aerial - 30th Dec 2013 9:24pm
If you get a pretty good signal where you are and your TV has Freeview installed then you may want to think about one of these.
Just plug it in, re tune your TV then pin the ariel to the wall / window. For the money they are brilliant IMO

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FREEVIEW-...lec_TVAerials_RL&hash=item4d0ce5c7be
Posted By: justice Re: TV aerial - 30th Dec 2013 9:35pm
I used a shop in Saughall Massie it was much dearer than ones advertised in Wirral Globe.The guy who fitted it left rubbish in the garden and said he would deliver receipt "tomorrow"I am still waiting for tomorrow.The moral of the story is do not think you will get better service from a shop.
When you get a price ask how much of the cable is being renewed as they used the old cable on part of new aeriel.
Posted By: Tatey Re: TV aerial - 31st Dec 2013 9:11am
Look up Tom Walsh in the yellow pages & ask him for a quote.
Posted By: Helles Re: TV aerial - 31st Dec 2013 11:08am
Sent a PM. My cousin does them and is totally reliable, honest and above all its his business so he can't afford to rip people off even if he wanted to, which he doesn't!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral