Forums
Posted By: Catsick TNT Wrong Delivery - 30th Dec 2013 8:42am
Worth a try but if someone called Gardener in CH45 4RZ is in receipt of a parcel they weren't expecting, that was delivered to them by TNT/NLpost on 28.12.13, which they have signed for, could they please contact me.
Posted By: lansyp Re: TNT Wrong Delivery - 30th Dec 2013 9:18am
check phone directory for the surname gardener meadway wallasey or go and hang around for the postie and ask him .sorry if you have already thought about that
Posted By: lansyp Re: TNT Wrong Delivery - 30th Dec 2013 9:29am
or could be belvadere rd .have tried the phone directory but cant find anyone with the name gardener sorry .just call at the supposed address and demand your parcel
Posted By: Catsick Re: TNT Wrong Delivery - 30th Dec 2013 9:32am
No details given on the delivery other than date, postcode & signature so this is one hell of a long shot. Waiting on info from seller. Thanks.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: TNT Wrong Delivery - 30th Dec 2013 9:34am
Get TNT to collect it back from them.
Posted By: Lando Re: TNT Wrong Delivery - 30th Dec 2013 10:57am
What gibbo said
Posted By: Stingray Re: TNT Wrong Delivery - 30th Dec 2013 1:13pm
Electoral Roll at Earlston Library might help
Posted By: katiechops Re: TNT Wrong Delivery - 30th Dec 2013 1:59pm
had the same problem with TNT, wanted me to 'find' it!!! um, don't think so, told them to deal with it, they reacked it down and re-delivered !
Posted By: bazzoh Re: TNT Wrong Delivery - 30th Dec 2013 4:16pm
phone the depot (deeside) and get them to sort it - its down to them for wrong delivery
(ex tnt employee!)
Posted By: Sallybear Re: TNT Wrong Delivery - 30th Dec 2013 6:16pm
Depot might be at Deeside but all Customer Service has recently moved to Warrington, can't help with numbers until I get back to work on Thursday sorry but let me know if you are still stuck.
Posted By: Catsick Re: TNT Wrong Delivery - 30th Dec 2013 7:00pm
Thanks everyone, have sent emails to TNT in the hope something turns up. Seller on ebay looks to have ditched all responsibility as soon as it left their shores. For now will keep searching for info etc but will be in contact should I fail.
Posted By: Catsick Re: TNT Wrong Delivery - 2nd Jan 2014 9:56am
Hopefully it is now, very slowly, being sorted as items back at the depot smile
Posted By: Catsick Re: TNT Wrong Delivery - 5th Jan 2014 9:35am
All sorted now thanks smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral