Forums
Posted By: tedmus Tobacconist - 23rd Dec 2013 9:06pm
Anybody know of any on the Wirral, I want to get a decent cigar rather than the usual stuff they sell at the supermarkets/offies?
Left it a bit late to get any in online.

help
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Tobacconist - 23rd Dec 2013 9:57pm
used to be one in market street, not sure if it's there any more though?
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Tobacconist - 23rd Dec 2013 11:26pm
There's a place on Duke St Birkenhead called Marley's. I'm not sure whether they sell the cigars you're looking for, but I know they sell the American Spirit cigarettes that I smoke, which can't be bought in supermarkets. They also have a branch in Seaview Rd Wallasey.

Turmeaus in Fenwick St, Liverpool although I've never been there so I'm not sure what they stock.

There's also one in Hoylake called Harwoods. Again I've not been there so don't know if they're still in business, however when I rang them I did get a voice message so I assumed they were simply closed when I called.
Posted By: tedmus Re: Tobacconist - 24th Dec 2013 8:21am
Thanks both, might have a look in Marley's, not far from me.
Posted By: ianbx1 Re: Tobacconist - 24th Dec 2013 6:39pm
The post office in Market Street Birkenhead is still a tobaconists and sells all sorts of exotic tobacos and cigars.
Posted By: tedmus Re: Tobacconist - 24th Dec 2013 8:02pm
Originally Posted by ianbx1
The post office in Market Street Birkenhead is still a tobaconists and sells all sorts of exotic tobacos and cigars.

Excellent, I may try there, thanks.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Tobacconist - 26th Dec 2013 6:50pm
Corks Out In Heswall did have a small Humidor and sold posh cigars but your looking at around £10 or £15 for the cheapest. Other than that its the one in Liverpool or Chester do singles form a £5
Posted By: Emeeh Re: Tobacconist - 28th Dec 2013 8:46am
I get mine from Costco when they have them.

Also as I pass Hillbark Hotel daily I pop in there and get them if I'm stuck, good selection.

But you're correct that online is really the best place.

Good luck.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral