Forums
Posted By: baconbutty Dog groomers - 21st Oct 2013 12:42pm
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good dog groomers on the Wirral? Location and cost are irrelevant as I just wanna make sure I use a good one.

Thanks in advance
Posted By: Tilly Re: Dog groomers - 21st Oct 2013 1:18pm
Designer Dogs Leasowe road Wallasey.
Groomer is Chris Ridyard.
688 6554
Posted By: PAT_man Re: Dog groomers - 21st Oct 2013 1:25pm
Hi, I use Kim's Canine Cuts in seacombe/poulton. Top of borough road near tescos. We've been using them for 10 years now although in that time it has chànged ownership. We've tried others when we couldn't get an appointment and alway go back to them. We have a westie and he is never stressed when we get him back. My daughter gets her two dogs groomed there too. I would recommend them anytime. Tel 0151 201 9013
Posted By: baconbutty Re: Dog groomers - 21st Oct 2013 5:41pm
Thanks for the quick reply, Kim's canines answered first and he is going fou a tem tomorrow!
Posted By: LittleFoote Re: Dog groomers - 21st Oct 2013 6:36pm
Designer dogs! Good cut, better food!!
Posted By: HannahP Re: Dog groomers - 22nd Oct 2013 3:18pm
I really would not take your dog to Wuff Wash on Martins Lane in Liscard, the wasn't very nice to my dog, smacked her that hard my dog yelped, I don't even smack my own dog!!! And cut her nails right down she couldn't walk! It makes me so angry how she is still open!

Designer dogs do a brilliant cut!
Posted By: Madge Re: Dog groomers - 22nd Oct 2013 4:02pm
Designer dogs scalped my dog to the point you couldnt tell what she was, i wouldnt let them near one again,
Posted By: baconbutty Re: Dog groomers - 22nd Oct 2013 4:35pm
I was gonna use wuff wash so I am glad I didn't. He has come back from canine cuts very pleased with himself. They were great rang me because they needed me to pick him up later on and he looks great.
Posted By: HannahP Re: Dog groomers - 23rd Oct 2013 8:20am
I'd stay far far away, my poor pup wouldn't come near me for a few days, didn't / couldn't move out her bed her paws where so sore! Wouldn't eat! Everytime I stroked her must of thought I was going to smack her and went for me!!!

I now take my pup down to Doggy Doo's on Seaveiw Road, the ladies really really nice and only has 1 dog in at a time, she doesn't lock them in a cage when she is finished she will play with them and run round the shop floor with them! She does a really nice cut too!
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Dog groomers - 23rd Oct 2013 9:59am
I have never needed this service, either for myself or dog.

I was wondering what training dog groomers need to have?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral