Forums
Posted By: Natalie1989 Good Psychic in Wirral Area? - 30th Sep 2013 9:49am
Hello does anyone know of a good psychic in the Wirral area. Birkenhead/Wallasey/Moreton would be ideal.

I've found Paul Henry online but want to chose someone via a first hand recommendation.

Thanks!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Good Psychic in Wirral Area? - 30th Sep 2013 12:00pm
Mike Boyd. Between Two Worlds church. on facebook.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Good Psychic in Wirral Area? - 30th Sep 2013 12:58pm
Or his daughter, abby..
Posted By: Madge Re: Good Psychic in Wirral Area? - 30th Sep 2013 4:09pm
his daughter couldnt read the echo, i cant say anything about her dad, as i have no experience with him, but abby tried valiantly to tell me something, anything, but none of it was relevant, at all, she said every name she could think of and gave up, but still wanted paying !!!
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Good Psychic in Wirral Area? - 30th Sep 2013 9:39pm
Wouldnt waste your money. They will never tell you the whole truth. Like your going to die next week.---- would they!
Posted By: txt3rob Re: Good Psychic in Wirral Area? - 2nd Oct 2013 1:09pm
there is a guy in moreton i think does it
Posted By: chris58 Re: Good Psychic in Wirral Area? - 2nd Oct 2013 5:04pm
Is that Stuart in moreton. Seen him he was ok on a couple of things, said one of my daughter's would go into nursing, at the time it was a definite no no for her, but ironically she's the one who has. Wouldn't say I would go to him again though. His mum is scary!!!
Posted By: Madge Re: Good Psychic in Wirral Area? - 2nd Oct 2013 5:10pm
he is the one who leaned to read people he is as psychic as my toaster. he asked a friend how his mum was and he had been doing readings for him and sending `messages` from his deceased mum for years,
© Wirral-Wikiwirral