Forums
Posted By: muzzy2 Netflix or Lovefilm - 26th Aug 2013 10:31am
Which has best choice and how long do you have to wait for new films and TV series to be available?
Any advice before signing for free month trial.
Thanks.
Posted By: Mark Re: Netflix or Lovefilm - 26th Aug 2013 10:49am
I'm using netflix and at first i thought the selection wasnt up to much, but Netflix strength imo is its "Series" it has tones of series.

There was a blow to Netflix earlier this year when it lost thousands of listing as warner wanted it movies back as there going it alone. (I think it was warner).

To counter act that one they have just signed a good deal with a distributor that will keep the rest on there toes but those new movies would not filter through until 2014-2015.

For £6.99 a month its great, im still in my free month, but my bandwidth has shot up by +100gb already lol. I'm on a unlimited connection so that is not an extra cost.

You can go into netflix settings online and declare the quality to help with managing any bandwidth restraints.

I use a WD Live box to access Netflix at about £75 it has other providers on there but not Lovefilm.

If your looking for movie releases before the rest google sky now. its a little box i think its £10 for it and £10 per month but sky get them all before the others im lead to believe. With Sky Now you dont even have to be a Sky Subscriber to there Sky packages.

Love Film : No idea.

Mark Watching Heros Season 3 on Netflix smile
Posted By: muzzy2 Re: Netflix or Lovefilm - 26th Aug 2013 12:23pm
I've just looked at Sky but don't want to pay that much and think I'd find enough to occupy me on Netflix. I 'll probably go for a month and see what there is.
Maybe a few more comments from members will say what's good.
Posted By: Hollycat Re: Netflix or Lovefilm - 26th Aug 2013 2:15pm
I have love film unlimited and pay £5 a month for it I have never had a problem with it on my kindle fire hd. Love film puts New film and tv shows on about once a month the film's aren't brilliant they have more old films on but if you like tv box's sets then I would recommend
Posted By: Uffda Re: Netflix or Lovefilm - 26th Aug 2013 4:40pm
When I was working I used Love Film and always found their service really good - couldn't find a fault with them really - great selection and speedy delivery.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Netflix or Lovefilm - 26th Aug 2013 5:21pm
us version of netflix is a hell of a lot better than the uk one.
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Netflix or Lovefilm - 26th Aug 2013 6:23pm
Anything has to be better than watching El Cid yet again!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral