Forums
Posted By: venice Furnished or non furnished? - 9th Aug 2013 4:02pm
Does anyone have a feel for whether there is much demand in Wirral for furnished rented property or is it greater for unfurnished?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Furnished or non furnished? - 9th Aug 2013 5:46pm
Think that depends on the market you are aiming for, I would think unfurnished for the lower end and furnished for the higher end of the market as business types often move about the country so quite often need furnished .
Posted By: venice Re: Furnished or non furnished? - 9th Aug 2013 8:02pm
Yeah, I guess that makes sense Dilly, thanks. Just wish I felt like I can trust the EA and the advice they give! Once Ive got rid of the furniture and ripped out a fitted wardrobe , thats too bad if his advice to go unfurnished is wrong.
Posted By: Shambo Re: Furnished or non furnished? - 9th Aug 2013 9:45pm
I've rented nearly a dozen flats and houses, up and down the country, over the last twenty years and I've always needed unfurnished. I have never ever rented or considered a furnished flat, not even if it was for the best price in the best location. I don't want responsibility for somebody elses smelly old bed and sofa, I'll provide my own. Kitchen appliances aren't a bad thing though, if you can ask the tennant if they need them in advance, or store them if they don't.
Posted By: venice Re: Furnished or non furnished? - 9th Aug 2013 9:47pm
Thanks Shambo , very helpful.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral