Forums
Posted By: venice Victoria Hospital parking - 1st Jul 2013 8:27pm
Can anyone tell me please whether I need to worry about how easy it is to park on an average day at Victoria Central Hospital?
I looked on Google Earth and it looks like a minute carpark and no where else around , to use as an alternative. Is it known as a nightmare? Talking about 9.45am weekday
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Victoria Hospital parking - 1st Jul 2013 8:32pm
I practically live there lol . I never once had a problem parking, always got somewhere to park. Cheers
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Victoria Hospital parking - 1st Jul 2013 8:44pm
I was there last friday getting a few meds, one was Aspirin, check out the pic. It states on the box that the Aspirin contains Aspirin... dead clever those people in the pharmacy.

Attached picture IMG_2198.JPG
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Victoria Hospital parking - 1st Jul 2013 8:52pm
Also check out my daughters prescription for Paracetamol. "Take Too Much, even if you feel well"
from another Pharmacy...
Plus the Paracetamol contains Paracetamol

Attached picture para.JPG
Posted By: venice Re: Victoria Hospital parking - 1st Jul 2013 8:59pm
Thanks Zipper . Good to know I can park ok.
Re the meds --I have every confidence after seeing those eg's! omg
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Victoria Hospital parking - 1st Jul 2013 9:17pm
lol zipper
Posted By: j_demo Re: Victoria Hospital parking - 2nd Jul 2013 8:16am
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
Also check out my daughters prescription for Paracetamol. "Take Too Much, even if you feel well"
from another Pharmacy...
Plus the Paracetamol contains Paracetamol

lol but its a continuation of the previous label "talk to a doctor at once if you take too much, even if you feel well"

and re the parking issue: you will have NO problems with parking. if you do, it's the first time ever that i've heard of someone having trouble parking there.
Posted By: venice Re: Victoria Hospital parking - 2nd Jul 2013 2:52pm

Theres something about me and carparks which is why I asked. Think Im cursed ! grin Decided that 'just in case' Id rope in another driver instead of going solo. Got there early at 9.40 am to find no places, and another 4 cars 'circling'. OH had to drop me and go and park elsewhere. He didnt mind as it was a good excuse to go off and look at cars or bikes or something . Not the most comfortable of mornings as my scan involved drinking a load of water an hour prior to the appointment and then I found the appointments were running 40 mins late as it was so busy shocked
© Wirral-Wikiwirral