Forums
Posted By: shar215 benefits paid monthly - 29th Apr 2013 10:47am
there have been a few people on the news lately complaining about getting there benefits being payed monthly ,saying they wont be able to budget there money to last them over the whole month .Have some of these people been out of work that long that they can't remember what its like to get paid monthly . If i was on benefits i would be highly embarrassed to say i couldnt budget my money . what do you think?
Posted By: cazzy78 Re: benefits paid monthly - 29th Apr 2013 11:29am
Exactly! People who work,like myself and many others, have to budget as i get paid monthly and have to pay travel expenses too. i don't understand why people are complaining just get on with it.
Posted By: j_demo Re: benefits paid monthly - 29th Apr 2013 11:49am
i agree, i have direct debits flying out on pretty much a weekly basis and i'm able to budget my money despite getting paid at the end of every month. it's just some self-control that's needed really.
Posted By: missmoneypenny Re: benefits paid monthly - 29th Apr 2013 12:53pm
Originally Posted by j_demo
i agree, i have direct debits flying out on pretty much a weekly basis and i'm able to budget my money despite getting paid at the end of every month. it's just some self-control that's needed really.
Same here i cant put savings aside now.Its all bills bills.
Posted By: McFlurry Re: benefits paid monthly - 29th Apr 2013 12:56pm
Will bedroom tax be weekly or monthly?
Posted By: shar215 Re: benefits paid monthly - 29th Apr 2013 1:13pm
Originally Posted by McFlurry
Will bedroom tax be weekly or monthly?
havent a clue mcflurry i have a mortgage . maybe ask someone on the bedroom tax thread
Posted By: McFlurry Re: benefits paid monthly - 29th Apr 2013 1:21pm
Same here. I was just wondering if there was a correlation?
Posted By: Willo_ Re: benefits paid monthly - 29th Apr 2013 1:31pm
Originally Posted by McFlurry
Same here. I was just wondering if there was a correlation?
All people that claim any benefits housing benifit council tax etc etc, all this money will be paid direct to claiment, its then upto them to go and pay rent etc etc.

Hands up if you think the first thing a druggie will do when they receive this money is go and pay rent. raftl gonna be loads of people getting booted out of there home.

Serves them right if they can not get there arse in gear and pay there bills.

© Wirral-Wikiwirral