Forums
Posted By: TheComebackKid New Ferry. Wednesday Night - 11th Apr 2013 7:34am
Does anyone know what was going on in New Ferry last night? Wednesday 10th April
I was in the area around 11PM and counted 6 police cars and 1 ambulance travelling at speed along the A41 from B/head the towards New Ferry Area.
Posted By: kopite4life Re: New Ferry. Wednesday Night - 11th Apr 2013 8:27am
Something happened on the railway "an incident at Bebington" - I heard it was an attempted suicide. line was closed from Birkenhead Central to Port Sunlight.
Posted By: kopite4life Re: New Ferry. Wednesday Night - 11th Apr 2013 9:38am
Apparently, somebody was found hanged from the railway bridge at the top of college drive - One of the train drivers spotted 'a suspicious object'. Initially, they thought it was a suicide but the Police are now treating it as suspicious. Grim.
Posted By: TheComebackKid Re: New Ferry. Wednesday Night - 11th Apr 2013 1:19pm
Many thanks for all this information, some poor sod who got fed up of living eh? and if life was taken from him, it is usually drugs at the bottom of I all..

Bri
Posted By: gopher Re: New Ferry. Wednesday Night - 11th Apr 2013 2:33pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/1...urce=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook
Posted By: SUExx Re: New Ferry. Wednesday Night - 11th Apr 2013 5:41pm
Omg just seen this now, we where in Liverpool at a concert last night. We got to james street for the 4 mins to 11 train to be told it was only going to rock ferry and the next train after that was cancelled. It caused chos as there were thousands of people at the concert all going home by train, no one knew what was going on and the rail replacement bus driver didn't seem to no where he was driving to either, ellesmere or chester.
Posted By: gopher Re: New Ferry. Wednesday Night - 11th Apr 2013 5:49pm
http://wirralnewsbeat.weebly.com/1/...y-is-discovered-hanging-from-bridge.html
Posted By: SUExx Re: New Ferry. Wednesday Night - 11th Apr 2013 5:59pm
Originally Posted by SUExx
Omg just seen this now, we where in Liverpool at a concert last night. We got to james street for the 4 mins to 11 train to be told it was only going to rock ferry and the next train after that was cancelled. It caused chos as there were thousands of people at the concert all going home by train, no one knew what was going on and the rail replacement bus driver didn't seem to no where he was driving to either, ellesmere or chester.

Though I have to say if this was around 10.30 and we were getting the train at 5 to 11 , looking back the chaos wasn't that bad as we got to beb station off the rail replacement bus at 11.30. Sad news though.
Posted By: vickis83 Re: New Ferry. Wednesday Night - 12th Apr 2013 1:59am
Yes sadly its come to light the body of a man was found hanging in bebington station
Posted By: trouble Re: New Ferry. Wednesday Night - 12th Apr 2013 11:02pm
were u get te info from coz it was suicide
© Wirral-Wikiwirral