Forums
Posted By: j_demo Liscard sorting office: opening hours/days? - 25th Mar 2013 8:14am
Hey guys 'n' gals, was hoping one of you wonderful people were able to tell me if the sorting office in Liscard by 'the Queens' pub is going to be open on Friday? Or if nobody's sure, perhaps someone here knows a phone number for there that isn't an 08 number as I'll be phoning from a mobile.

Cheers people!
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Liscard sorting office: opening hours/days? - 25th Mar 2013 11:32am
Every Year They Are Closed Good Fridays And Easter Monday.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Liscard sorting office: opening hours/days? - 25th Mar 2013 11:48am
Balls! Ah well, will have to wait til Saturday then!
Posted By: Raven61 Re: Liscard sorting office: opening hours/days? - 25th Mar 2013 5:17pm
You can arrange for your parcel to be re-delivered to either your address or an alternative one.
http://www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/redelivery
Posted By: j_demo Re: Liscard sorting office: opening hours/days? - 25th Mar 2013 8:11pm
cheers guys just i may have a parcel delivered on thurs but gonna be in work, so was hoping to get it on Friday as i'll need it saturday... but will have to go early sat
Posted By: TheDr Re: Liscard sorting office: opening hours/days? - 25th Mar 2013 8:15pm
Two things that might help:

To get a "normal" number from an "08" number try using www.saynoto0870.co.uk

It doesn't have to be delivered to your home address, they can deliver it to your work, or a neighbour.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Liscard sorting office: opening hours/days? - 25th Mar 2013 9:41pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
It doesn't have to be delivered to your home address, they can deliver it to your work, or a neighbour.

didn't even think of that!
by saturday???
by the way telephone number is 0151 638 1223
Posted By: j_demo Re: Liscard sorting office: opening hours/days? - 26th Mar 2013 7:52pm
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
by the way telephone number is 0151 638 1223

cheers!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral