Forums
Posted By: jessiikahh Cheap dj - 9th Feb 2013 1:38pm
Hi all does anybody know of any cheap djs? Thanks
Posted By: j_demo Re: Cheap dj - 9th Feb 2013 9:01pm
just get itunes on, make a playlist and plug it into speakers, that's all most DJ's do these days, anyone can make a sodding playlist. being a "dj" isn't a profession anymore, it's a joke.

sorry, rant over, but seriously, just make a playlist of stuff you like and put it on the speakers. then just get some flashy lights or something from Maplin or Ebay and go for it. it'll be cheaper and you will have the lights for future use.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Cheap dj - 9th Feb 2013 9:09pm
my father in law is a dj and he is cheaper than most,if you want his number pm me and i will give it to.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Cheap dj - 10th Feb 2013 6:23am
Originally Posted by j_demo
just get itunes on, make a playlist and plug it into speakers, that's all most DJ's do these days, anyone can make a sodding playlist. being a "dj" isn't a profession anymore, it's a joke.

sorry, rant over, but seriously, just make a playlist of stuff you like and put it on the speakers. then just get some flashy lights or something from Maplin or Ebay and go for it. it'll be cheaper and you will have the lights for future use.

raftl
Lmao

Pm me, my mates a dj, good one too and not too expensive.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Cheap dj - 10th Feb 2013 2:45pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by j_demo

raftl
Lmao

Pm me, my mates a dj, good one too and not too expensive.

i also have a couple of mates who are DJ's, one of which is a resident DJ at one of the biggest clubs in Liverpool, and even he says all he has to do is make a standard playlist and leave a few spaces for requests. so it wasn't just my opinion, it's a quote from a 'proper' DJ
© Wirral-Wikiwirral