Forums
Posted By: Mark04 Body found? - 27th Dec 2012 3:26pm
I beieve that a body has been found this morning by the new Tesco express near Moreton roundabout. I heard a rumour that it was possibly a stabbing? Has anyone heard anything?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Body found? - 27th Dec 2012 3:30pm
Let's hope you are wrong, worlds gone mad.
Posted By: Henderson13 Re: Body found? - 27th Dec 2012 4:50pm
From what I have gathered body was found in a bin next to the kebab place on the cross. Also heard victim was stabbed, sad times and its also pretty scary as thats not too far from my home.
Posted By: beanie65 Re: Body found? - 27th Dec 2012 5:46pm
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...eton-shopping-district-100252-32504495/.
Follow this link to get the facts.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Body found? - 27th Dec 2012 5:49pm
Crossposted from another site..

Woman in her fifties (no formal ID yet ) found by a member of the public behind the shops on Pasture Road.
Death treated as unexplained, but not being treated as suspicious.
Post Mortum Examination being carried out this afternoon.
Andy
Heart FM...
Posted By: Santos Re: Body found? - 27th Dec 2012 8:21pm
Originally Posted by Henderson13
From what I have gathered body was found in a bin next to the kebab place on the cross. Also heard victim was stabbed, sad times and its also pretty scary as thats not too far from my home.

Gawd Chinese Whispers yet again !!!!
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Body found? - 28th Dec 2012 12:36am
Originally Posted by Santos

And?

They only asked.
Posted By: Henderson13 Re: Body found? - 28th Dec 2012 9:55am

Santos - If you don't have anything Pertinent to say, best not say anything at all.

I was only stating what I had heard and at that point nothing was confirmed.
Posted By: Santos Re: Body found? - 28th Dec 2012 10:02am

Santos - If you don't have anything Pertinent to say, best not say anything at all.

I was only stating what I had heard and at that point nothing was confirmed.

Be nice if the facts were near the truth instead of Jackanory thats all I am saying. Would it not have been better to wait for the true facts before listening to gossip and then frightening people ?

Posted By: Henderson13 Re: Body found? - 28th Dec 2012 10:27am
Santos,

I heard the same story from several people, So who am I to doubt the veracity of their stories. And as many people do on here, I let people know what I heard. There is no crime in that and it wasn't scare mongering.

For future I won't post anything, incase it turns out not to be and upsets people such as yourself.

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Body found? - 28th Dec 2012 10:33am
Santos,

For future I won't post anything, incase it turns out not to be and upsets people such as yourself.

Nice 1 santos, now look what you have done!

Mr henderson please feel free to post what you want.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Body found? - 28th Dec 2012 10:46am
Yes carry on posting, Mr H.
Posted By: j_demo Re: Body found? - 28th Dec 2012 10:50am
Henderson13 please continue to post what you want

Santos is just being a tool, as per usual.
Posted By: Mark Re: Body found? - 28th Dec 2012 11:07am
The Context of this post is in ASK WIKI forum.
Speculation and gossip may flow.

When such stories are posted in the "Street News" forum that's when they are removed. All Stories start off as a rumour and hear say.

If any one has watched the News About the News Papers i dont see how we can say what they publish is the truth? Forums and News Sites and Social Networking are now imo posting rumours and its for us the individual to believe or not believe.

If we didn't post these stories we would have no Topics to post.

Because of Instant Communications stories go live before proof, that's just how it works. Its up to the individual who is posting.

Everyone is allowed an opinion including Santos.
Sometimes these stories can pan out, and sometimes they dont.

Dont forget this was topic was started in the Ask Forum and not the News Forums.

Posted By: Henderson13 Re: Body found? - 28th Dec 2012 11:39am
Exactly all I did was answer Mark04's original question, with what I had heard which was inline with what he had also heard.

I have no problem with Santos having his opinion as its everyone's right, but if it does not add to the thread just deride from it, why bother posting in it.

Both Beanie and Tilly did the corrct thing, they presented the "facts".

Anyway matter closed. No hard feelings Santos!

Chris
Posted By: Santos Re: Body found? - 28th Dec 2012 1:53pm
Never was any hard feelings on my part, just get fed up with speculation and people getting the wrong end of the stick all the time. The newspapers are the same.
Posted By: Henderson13 Re: Body found? - 28th Dec 2012 2:58pm
Agreed and Ok Maybe I should have looked into a bit more before posting anything on here.

I am not usually into general sensationalism, but due to the story being supplied by several different people, I was believed it was true. Maybe that’s naivety on my part.

Anyway at the end of the day, its still a tragedy. Thoughts go out to the Woman’s family.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral