Forums
Posted By: Moonstar Unidentified Plane - 4th Dec 2012 10:30am
Did anyone see the four prop plane fly over Wallasey at about 10.25 am this morning? Just wondered what it was, looked military.

As an aside, there is a plane identifier app you can download to your iphone, amazing!
Posted By: Santos Re: Unidentified Plane - 4th Dec 2012 9:45pm
Anyone tried [b][color:#3333FF]THIS SITE[/color][/b] it is absolutely brilliant. Ever looked up into the sky and wondered where all those planes were going to or coming from, well now you can find out, even the ones showing the white contrails. Just click on the plane and it will tell you every thing, there is even a computerized view from the cockpit.
Posted By: joney Re: Unidentified Plane - 5th Dec 2012 10:54am
C130 Hercules ?
Posted By: moretonjeffo Re: Unidentified Plane - 5th Dec 2012 12:21pm
thats a great site just flew up the wirral coast in cockpit view
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Unidentified Plane - 5th Dec 2012 2:00pm
Oooooooo - I like that. Quite often check out the shipping but didn't know about this.

When I tried the cockpit view it asked me to download something in 3D - can you do it on a geriatric laptop?
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Unidentified Plane - 5th Dec 2012 2:09pm
There is a Royal Air Force plane going round in circles between Isle of Man and Barrow-in-Furness!?
Posted By: moretonjeffo Re: Unidentified Plane - 5th Dec 2012 2:18pm
yeah just click download its just google 3d
Posted By: tedmus Re: Unidentified Plane - 5th Dec 2012 3:13pm
Originally Posted by Moonstar
There is a Royal Air Force plane going round in circles between Isle of Man and Barrow-in-Furness!?

Might be a test flight, looks like it flew out of Getafe, the Airbus Military Conversion site is there it seems?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral