Forums
Posted By: oneofthree Police in Trafalger Road, Egremont... - 26th Nov 2012 9:42am
....first thing this morning (5.45-6.00), 6 cars....anyone know why?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police in Trafalger Road, Egremont... - 26th Nov 2012 9:50am
Ohhhh just as I was going to bed. smile

Well that road is known for murderers, thieves, vandals, pedos, rapists, burglars, ethnic minority's so any of the above really.
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Police in Trafalger Road, Egremont... - 26th Nov 2012 11:20am
Ah you just had to add the casual racism in at the bottom didn't you.
That was nice of you
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Police in Trafalger Road, Egremont... - 26th Nov 2012 11:23am
how does a wiki master get away with it!!!anybody else would be suspended or kicked off the site!!!!
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Police in Trafalger Road, Egremont... - 26th Nov 2012 11:43am
Originally Posted by pokerchamp
how does a wiki master get away with it!!!anybody else would be suspended or kicked off the site!!!!
I THOUGHT THAT AS WELL!!! VERY JUDGEMENTAL!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police in Trafalger Road, Egremont... - 26th Nov 2012 11:44am
Excuse me!
What racism?

Oh and I can judge as I once lived there!

Oh and wiki master is a metaphor for the amount of posts wink
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Police in Trafalger Road, Egremont... - 26th Nov 2012 12:14pm
I don't see how saying ethnic minority is racist. Putting it in the same sentence as murderers etc may be a bit insulting but not racist
Posted By: oneofthree Re: Police in Trafalger Road, Egremont... - 26th Nov 2012 12:46pm
Back on topic please....
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Police in Trafalger Road, Egremont... - 26th Nov 2012 2:34pm
I lived there for 3 years up till this year so thieves, burglars, vandalising children, drug addicts, dealers and farms would be accurate and it was very much a white british street with the odd other nationality, Indian, Chinese, Irish who weren't immigrants if you insist on claiming that.

Where abouts where the police?
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Police in Trafalger Road, Egremont... - 26th Nov 2012 3:14pm
How is it not racist? Your suggesting that because they are ethnic minorities they are commiting crimes!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral