Forums
Posted By: ianhearse Police activity Oakdale Road / Lucerne Road - 29th Oct 2012 8:48pm
I've just driven down Oakdale Road and there's police everywhere, they seem to have closed Lucerne Road.
Was wondering what's happened??
Posted By: kazaroo Re: Police activity Oakdale Road / Lucerne Road - 29th Oct 2012 9:26pm
yes my daughter rung me to say that the road had been cordoned off and there were loads of police there. Dont know anything else
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police activity Oakdale Road / Lucerne Road - 29th Oct 2012 9:33pm
Probs runover
Posted By: Ali90 Re: Police activity Oakdale Road / Lucerne Road - 29th Oct 2012 9:36pm
I heard someone tried to stab someone, don't know whether anybody was hurt...
Posted By: j_demo Re: Police activity Oakdale Road / Lucerne Road - 31st Oct 2012 4:15pm
It was neither

It was because someone was getting sectioned under the mental health act and because of risk factors police needed to be present and the area cordoned off. It has been reported to me that people were videoing it and taking pictures.

For confidentiality sake I won't be able to disclose any more but I am able to say it was colleagues of mine (consultant and AMHP) that executed this warrant and commendations to their professionalism throughout.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police activity Oakdale Road / Lucerne Road - 31st Oct 2012 4:31pm
Thanks Jawide
Posted By: j_demo Re: Police activity Oakdale Road / Lucerne Road - 1st Nov 2012 9:51am
no probs
© Wirral-Wikiwirral