Forums
Posted By: Handbag Police Liscard - 3rd Oct 2012 11:58am
Just been past liscard town center and and seen Police car and van parked up with lights flashing (parked on the precinct pavement next to the towers pub) looks like they had arrested somebody, There was a G4S security van parked up next to the police car.... dont know if that had anything to do with it.
Anyone know what happened?
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: Police Liscard - 3rd Oct 2012 12:36pm
Knowing G4S track record it proberly is to do them...
Posted By: neilmcc Re: Police Liscard - 3rd Oct 2012 1:52pm
Probley another gas and electric on the fiddle
Posted By: joeblogs Re: Police Liscard - 3rd Oct 2012 2:21pm
could be police shadowing the cash van,putting a message out to local thieves on the run up to xmas
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Police Liscard - 3rd Oct 2012 5:13pm
They were there about 12:30 with a guy. One of the police had hold of the guys bike. He'd obviously been stopped with something. He threw it down onto the bench and the police jumped and grabbed his arms so obviously he was getting violent. I watched it while I was stopped at the lights waiting to go down liscard road. Not sure what was happening though
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Police Liscard - 3rd Oct 2012 5:44pm
Originally Posted by jen8505
and the police jumped and grabbed his arms so obviously he was getting violent.

Nah, they do this anyway, especially to the kids.....
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Police Liscard - 3rd Oct 2012 6:31pm
I think he was going to attack them the way he threw whatever was in his hand away then the way he moved
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Police Liscard - 3rd Oct 2012 7:39pm
i saw this also!! the old people across the road at the bus stop said the lad didnt do anything!! the police were also in and out of boots about 20minutes before hand and big yellow police van and police car were outside boots while what looked like police were looking for someone.. as i came out of mcdonalds the police were outside hsbc and towers pub..
Posted By: J_123 Re: Police Liscard - 6th Oct 2012 5:54pm
People always say that...you have no idea what they had done previously and how much of a threat they were, or what they said or what action they made which suggested violence. Things can happen in a split second out of the view of the oldies sitting opposite.

People are far too quick to defend criminals, how about we back our police, maybe then we'd see crime genuinely drop instead of having officers terrified to do anything for fear of the public or the media mis-interpreting it.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Police Liscard - 6th Oct 2012 6:01pm
withthat
© Wirral-Wikiwirral