Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Admin fees - 17th Sep 2012 3:26pm
Is there any landlords around now days, that do not charge admin fees.

I refuse to pay admin fees, its just a way for them to legally steal money from you.

Posted By: cazzy78 Re: Admin fees - 17th Sep 2012 3:33pm
No burgerchips very much doubt it thats how they make their money. Only other way to do it is if you rent from an individual. Pretty rubbish isnt it.
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Admin fees - 17th Sep 2012 3:40pm
Money is not the problem, but after what i watched on watchdog about admin fees, i refuse to be had over.

I just can not find a flat of house to rent.
Posted By: cazzy78 Re: Admin fees - 17th Sep 2012 3:44pm
Oh right i obv missed that one. I have paid fees. My mate has just rented hers out but am sure we can all keep our ears open for you and good luck
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Admin fees - 17th Sep 2012 5:51pm
try wirral lettings
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Admin fees - 17th Sep 2012 9:39pm
they want admin fees
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Admin fees - 18th Sep 2012 3:10pm
have you tried the paper for just going stright through the landlord??

ive had 3 houses now with no deposits just the rent upfront..

the one im with now is with tenancy link uk.. (they help people who have problems) you pay them 35 pound and you kjust go view houses then they all nothing up front or low upfrnt payment

hope i could be some sort of help
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Admin fees - 18th Sep 2012 3:10pm
have you tried the paper for just going stright through the landlord??

ive had 3 houses now with no deposits just the rent upfront..

the one im with now is with tenancy link uk.. (they help people who have problems) you pay them 35 pound and you kjust go view houses then they all nothing up front or low upfrnt payment

hope i could be some sort of help
Posted By: Martin1943 Re: Admin fees - 18th Sep 2012 3:27pm
Salutory lesson. My son owns the house next door to ours. His letting Agent had agreed a let on the Wednesday.
On the following Saturday they had a "viewing day". Eighteen hopefuls visited whilst a rep from the Agent sat in her car to let them in.
I asked a couple of them what they were doing. I was told that each of them had paid £80 to view, the promise being that it was immediately available to move in.
Nice earner hey!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Admin fees - 18th Sep 2012 4:35pm
Mate of mine rents a place out and he hasn't had any rent for 10 months and it's costing him a bomb to sort it. It takes all kinds but it's a bit off for him as he is a straight bloke.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral