Forums
Posted By: Dewdrop_x Helicopter hovering Greasby Upton Moreton area - 11th Sep 2012 12:09am
Just wondering if anyone has any news or updates on what the helicopter is out for tonight? Above greasby area saugall massie. No search lights on just yet what does this mean?

Also anyone have a news about 2 people who where apparently arrested in Greasby 6am Saturday or Sunday?

Posted By: granny Re: Helicopter hovering Greasby Upton Moreton area - 11th Sep 2012 12:55am
No,,it's been over Thingwall,Pensby area too. Probably having a night time training exercise. Go to sleep. Night.
looking for people growing weed maybe? I know from a copper friend they're really coming down hard on growers at the moment, because they're pretty much spiraling out of control.
Originally Posted by feisort
looking for people growing weed maybe? I know from a copper friend they're really coming down hard on growers at the moment, because they're pretty much spiraling out of control.

And so they should or maybe they looking for stolen car or burglar or missing person anyway I for one couldn't give two f@@ks while there out there and the friends are patrolling the streets it keeps everyone safer in my eyes as I've said before if you want to be that nosey or need to know why to survive in life go there website or google search it
caught 3 people on the rob by the co-op on saughall massie..alot of cars and garages being robbed as of late..mate had his clubs taken out of his boot..all caught...theiving little ......
© Wirral-Wikiwirral