Forums
Posted By: ShaunTheSheep Can someone help.. - 28th Aug 2012 5:34pm
I'm trying to track someone down who previous lived at my current address as I have important mail for him. His name is Craig Hale and lived in wallasey, maybe he still does. Does anyone know anyone by the name of this.

Many Thanks
Posted By: rocks Re: Can someone help.. - 28th Aug 2012 5:36pm
try putting him name into facebook
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Can someone help.. - 28th Aug 2012 5:38pm
check the electoral roll, in your local town hall, they let you look through the record books.
Posted By: SilentReader Re: Can someone help.. - 28th Aug 2012 6:44pm
My advise would be to return to sender, how can you prove the person presenting them selfs as Craig Hale is the person who the mail was intended for.

here is Royal Mails Advice http://www.royalmail.com/customer-s...ving-mail/im-getting-someone-elses-mail.

while I understand your being helpful at the same time you could be giving post away to someone who is not the correct person and you have no way to prove it and it could lead to fraud.
Posted By: ducky73 Re: Can someone help.. - 28th Aug 2012 6:58pm
sorry but how do you know its inportant mail . just a thought . ?
Posted By: j_demo Re: Can someone help.. - 28th Aug 2012 6:58pm
i know a few hale's, what road are you on? (dont need to give the number, just road name or postcode will do)
Posted By: chriskay Re: Can someone help.. - 29th Aug 2012 9:04am
Originally Posted by ShaunTheSheep
I'm trying to track someone down who previous lived at my current address as I have important mail for him. His name is Craig Hale and lived in wallasey, maybe he still does. Does anyone know anyone by the name of this.

Many Thanks

This approach can be used by debt recovery agencies. If I knew this person, I certainly wouldn't give out the information. My advice; don't get involved, follow SilentReader's suggestion.
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Can someone help.. - 29th Aug 2012 9:05am
why not return letter to the post office and let them sort it out?.
Posted By: reddragon Re: Can someone help.. - 29th Aug 2012 9:50am
write on envelope R.T.S. and not known at this address and pop back in post box
Posted By: Dilly Re: Can someone help.. - 29th Aug 2012 9:52am
You could be asking his whereabouts for any reason.. Give to the P.O
Posted By: dave_h Re: Can someone help.. - 29th Aug 2012 12:43pm
best bet return to p.o or just write not know at this address and pop in post box
© Wirral-Wikiwirral