Forums
Posted By: Hayles79 Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 9:00am
Anyone know what's happening at green lane? Police everywhere, someone mentioned multiple stabbings
Posted By: joanna Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 9:26am
someone is saying that there has been a stabbing in Pembroke Court.
Posted By: dave_h Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 9:39am
what ever happened to the good old mark 1 fist?
Posted By: Wally Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 9:41am
The brave man ran way with it and left the cowards with the knives

Posted By: alann Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 10:06am
Read on another forum, multiple (3) stabbings, or a murder, so have to wait for more info....
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 11:47am
Police are on Bedford road too.
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 12:16pm
Ive heard 3 stabbbed and one dead!! Not sure how true it is
Posted By: Guddok Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 12:40pm
Every crime on WikiWirral is a Multiple stabbing...
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 12:46pm
i heard it was one custard pie a poke in the eye and a nipple tweak!
Posted By: rocks Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 12:47pm
Originally Posted by Guddok
Every crime on WikiWirral is a Multiple stabbing...

if you check out and believe what you read on wirral talk its a whole horror movie!!
Posted By: SammyJones Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 12:49pm
Just seen, should be called scaremongering.co.uk blummin' idiots.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 12:58pm
Don't mention that site on here please as they may retaliate and shut us down raftl
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 12:59pm
Crime against Approved Journalism? lol
Posted By: reddragon Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 1:03pm

if you check out and believe what you read on wirral talk its a whole horror movie!! [/quote]

withthat to Rocks's post
Posted By: flybynight Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 5:39pm
Originally Posted by yewgarth
i heard it was one custard pie a poke in the eye and a nipple tweak!
Now that's funny
Posted By: Sizzal Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 5:47pm
Hi this was a stabbing A man had died and it was his girlfriend that did it frown one stab womb to the heart. The 2 year old boy was in bed. To much drink frown So sad this world has gone to pot. ,Little boy lost his Mum and Dad frown
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 6:00pm
how very sad for litle boy and family, demon drink involved again
Posted By: gopher Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 6:21pm
UPDATE

GREEN LANE car park still cordened off by tape and 2 police officers are standing guard over it, stopping anyone walking by it
Posted By: Guddok Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 8:13pm
Anyone provide a source is this still rumours?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 8:20pm
Guddock they don't cordon a whole area off like that and have police standing around for this long (they're still there,just been past on way from work) just for a simple assault.

Yep drink strikes again, turns you into a lunatic and you end up in nick BUT we carry on regardless and drink up.

Next day your thinking Holy shit, I didn't do that did I? smack
Posted By: chipppie Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 8:44pm
The girl who stabbed her partner was in Brairdale Rd and not Pembroke court. Not quite sure what happened last night in Birkenhead!!!
Posted By: gopher Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 8:51pm
We are talking about the gang fight in pembroke court and green lane carpark at 06.30 this morning in which a number of youths were stabbed and taken to hospital, not the couple in briadale road last night at 21.15.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE STABBINGS IN GREEN LANE CAR PARK AND PEMBROKE COURT HOSTEL.
Posted By: SammyJones Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 8:52pm
Originally Posted by chipppie
The girl who stabbed her partner was in Brairdale Rd and not Pembroke court. Not quite sure what happened last night in Birkenhead!!!

Something happened.

People got excited.

People made shit up.

Forums went mental.

Nobody really knows what happened.

Wirral Talk blew it out of proportion.

They are idiots.

Maybe someone got tickled outside the station.

What happened?
Posted By: madrob Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 9:10pm
thats true ste is that your cat in the pic
Posted By: alann Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 9:17pm
Originally Posted by SammyJones

Something happened.

People got excited.

People made shit up.

Forums went mental.

Nobody really knows what happened.

Wirral Talk blew it out of proportion.

They are idiots.

Maybe someone got tickled outside the station.

What happened?

Can you explain why the car park would be taped off, and all the police man hours ( 2 on car park, 1 car @ pembroke court and a further 2 at the bottom of sidney road), bit OTT for a tickling offence don't you think.....
Posted By: chipppie Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 9:27pm
Pembroke court was a gang fighting early this morning where people where beaten and stabbed. Police still doing investigations thats why its still taped off due to it being a large crime scene.
Briardale road was a woman who apparantly stabbed her partner last night during an argument.
Two seperate incidents.
Posted By: SammyJones Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 18th Aug 2012 9:58pm
Pembroke court was a gang fighting early this morning where people where beaten and stabbed. Police still doing investigations thats why its still taped off due to it being a large crime scene.
Briardale road was a woman who apparantly stabbed her partner last night during an argument.
Two seperate incidents.

Word of the day is 'apparently'.

Some report a triple stabbing and a murder.

WT reported it, actually.

Then it turns out is was a single stabbing and someone got a bit hurt. But will recover.

Ridiculous.
Posted By: Wally Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 19th Aug 2012 7:35am
The "incident" sounds like a touch of "natural selection" to me - 21st century style.
Posted By: logsy07 Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 19th Aug 2012 11:03am
I don't think its ridiculous as my friends son was stabbed an he is in the royal hospital in Liverpool. He is very very lucky as it could of been a totally different scenario. I just hope they catch who ever done it.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 19th Aug 2012 11:30am
why do people always blame drink??? Having liked a drink or two myself yet never thought of using a knife in anger. I think the problem may have been a little more than drink.
Posted By: reddragon Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 19th Aug 2012 12:56pm
I personally think anything reported on Wirral Talk and facebook should stay on wirral talk and facebook these type of threads although informative can be so misleading as this one has been and leads to many unnecessary arguments JMHO
Posted By: rocks Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 19th Aug 2012 8:32pm
i walked past earlier the scientific support was there and there was alot of flowers left by the gates, i hope the lad is ok as i thought you only lay flowers once someone had died
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 20th Aug 2012 9:07am
Originally Posted by rocks
i walked past earlier the scientific support was there and there was alot of flowers left by the gates, i hope the lad is ok as i thought you only lay flowers once someone had died

withthat

Wirral mum in court charged with murdering her partner

[Linked Image]

A MERSEYSIDE mum was today due in court charged with murdering her partner.

Cherie Anne Cooper, 25, was to appear before magistrates after being held over the killing of Darren Dempsey, 37.

He died after allegedly being stabbed in the chest in the couple’s mid-terrace home in Briardale Road, Birkenhead.

Cops and paramedics converged on the small, suburban street at around 9.30pm on Friday.

Neighbours today spoke of their shock and told of a “happy, quiet couple” who had at least one child together.

Bouquets of flowers were laid at the doorstep of the couple’s home, along with several cards of condolence.

One neighbour, who wished not to be named, said the couple had been together at least two years.

She said: “It is a complete and utter shock.

“I feel so sorry for him and their baby. We would see them in their garden and they always seemed so happy.

“They had lived there for at least two years. They were a nice, normal couple. They were very quiet and kept themselves to themselves.”

Three ambulances arrived at the house on Friday night along with a number of police cars. Officers knocked on neighbours’s doors to ask if they had heard anything.

The house remained cordoned off on Saturday morning as crime scene investigators got to work.

A neighbour said: “We were outside watching the thunder and lightning and we saw ambulances with their blue lights on pull up outside the house.

“A little later the police came and the next morning there were all the forensics inside the house.

“Everyone in the street is so sad about it. No-one can believe it. People have said they seemed like the happiest couple you could meet.

“It’s shocking. You don’t ever think you’ll see things like this happen on your doorstep.”

Cooper, who is originally from New Brighton and has a daughter from a previous relationship, was scheduled to appear before Wirral magistrates this morning.

A spokesman for Merseyside police confirmed: “Police and paramedics were called to a house in Briardale Road at around 9.30pm on Friday following reports that a man had been stabbed. He was taken to hospital with an injury to his chest but later died.

“Cherie Anne Cooper, aged 25, of Briardale Road, Birkenhead, will appear at Wirral Magistrates’ Court on Monday, August 20, charged with murdering her 37-year-old partner.”

LiVeRpOoL eChO
Posted By: gopher Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 20th Aug 2012 11:44am
green lane

http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-...enhead-station-car-park-100252-31656923/
Posted By: reddragon Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 20th Aug 2012 11:52am
thx to ste and gopher and wirral news
Posted By: SammyJones Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 20th Aug 2012 11:55am
This site is better than Wirral News, nice one.
Posted By: gopher Re: Green lane rock ferry police everywhere - 20th Aug 2012 12:41pm
we do our best
© Wirral-Wikiwirral