Forums
Posted By: Elizabeth clatterbridge tip? - 16th Aug 2012 2:51pm
what have they done to Clatterbridge tip? Just went today and there's a whole new fence as you drive in where you used to be able to stop your car and throw your junk on the right hand side (after you've gone underneath the height restriction measure). It seems like you have to queue up for one of the workers to ask what are you bringing today and then they direct you. There was a lot of other cars waiting and to be honest it looks like it's going to be a big clusterf*ck at really busy times
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: clatterbridge tip? - 16th Aug 2012 4:09pm
We have the same idea up here in woolson warrington and it work well...
Posted By: Wally Re: clatterbridge tip? - 16th Aug 2012 4:29pm
They've had it at Bidston for ages.
It sounds like the only new thing at Clatterbirdge is a person asking you - you've always ave to filter round to the various different types of tipping, for the last 5 years anyway
Posted By: manic28_am Re: clatterbridge tip? - 16th Aug 2012 4:35pm
Been like that for years. Not changed.

Or do you mean a Clatterbridge in USA Elizabeth (as that is what u have as your location)?

Posted By: Elizabeth Re: clatterbridge tip? - 16th Aug 2012 5:18pm
Originally Posted by manic28_am

Or do you mean a Clatterbridge in USA Elizabeth (as that is what u have as your location)?

No Manic, I am in Bromborough house clearing this week smile
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: clatterbridge tip? - 16th Aug 2012 5:19pm
The difference I noticed was the fence preventing you from accessing any of the skips on the right hand side just as you go in. I know you've always had to go round to use whichever skip is meant for whatever purpose, but you used to be able to do so as soon as you entered the place, now you cannot. I wasn't like that back in July when I was in UK then. It hasn't been like that for years
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: clatterbridge tip? - 16th Aug 2012 5:29pm
Just out of interest,and I realise it's probably a generation thing,but what pray is a Clusterf*ck?
Posted By: TheDr Re: clatterbridge tip? - 16th Aug 2012 5:43pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Just out of interest,and I realise it's probably a generation thing,but what pray is a Clusterf*ck?

Bottleneck is probably the closest I can age it to smile
Posted By: Willo_ Re: clatterbridge tip? - 16th Aug 2012 7:09pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?defid=1087937&term=Cluster+fook
Posted By: yewgarth Re: clatterbridge tip? - 17th Aug 2012 11:13am
Originally Posted by Elizabeth
Originally Posted by manic28_am

No Manic, I am in Bromborough house clearing this week smile

freecycle it, don't bin it.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral