Forums
Posted By: Lee78 East Float Wallasey - 14th Jul 2012 4:10pm
Does anyone live in East Float Wallasey? I am looking at buying an apartment there and just want some advice. Any help?
Posted By: missj Re: East Float Wallasey - 14th Jul 2012 4:30pm
Wirral Waters

I've had a few friends who've rented apartments there and they're lovely, all built in appliances etc. I would have a look at the link for wirral waters project I've attached and see if it'd affect your purchase in either a good or a bad way. Would it be possible to rent one temporarily to see if its what you'd be happy investing in long term maybe? Perhaps other Wiki reader have personal experience of these apartments, it's a bit smelly on the river from time to time I can tell you that much!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: East Float Wallasey - 14th Jul 2012 5:19pm
Now the drug dealers and riff raff have moved out its a lot better place to live.
Posted By: Lee78 Re: East Float Wallasey - 14th Jul 2012 5:49pm
Do you live there?
Posted By: Sneezy Re: East Float Wallasey - 14th Jul 2012 6:27pm
Still looks like a prison though !!
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: East Float Wallasey - 14th Jul 2012 6:30pm
I have lived there last feb -july ground floor corner one there lovely pm if u want smile
Posted By: Lee78 Re: East Float Wallasey - 14th Jul 2012 7:01pm
How come you only stayed for a few months? What's the noise like from neighbours? Thanks for replying.
Posted By: Dilly Re: East Float Wallasey - 14th Jul 2012 7:02pm
I have a unit across the road from them and at times the smell is disgusting.
Posted By: ianbx1 Re: East Float Wallasey - 14th Jul 2012 7:41pm
What, from your unit? ... how very dare you LOL cry
Posted By: Anonymous Re: East Float Wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 1:28am
Originally Posted by Lee78
Do you live there?

No mate, two of my mates live there and one moved out not so long ago, he was sick of the noise..
Posted By: turnip Re: East Float Wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 4:32am
http://www.clickliverpool.com/news/national-news/1216427-four-liverpool-region-women-jailed-over-%5Ctorture%5C-attack.html

Need I say anymore
Posted By: bigtalk2011 Re: East Float Wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 10:15am
a work collegue of mine lives there currently bins are always over lowing and people throw stuff out the window not sure how true but goin of what he tells me
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: East Float Wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 12:48pm
It was too expensive for us to live there it was 550 a month for a one bed frown we were ground floor!! Police were there quite a lot!! Did u ever see the girls that got jailed for battering a another girl blood all over walls etc that was in there!! The smell is raw!! Flats are nice though x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral