Forums
Posted By: jen8505 Old park primary/poulton primary site - 11th Jul 2012 3:05pm
Does anyone know what is going to be built on the old park primary/poulton primary site on love lane Wallasey? I'm going to view a house there tomorrow and dont want to find something huge being built opposite me!
Posted By: dave_h Re: Old park primary/poulton primary site - 11th Jul 2012 4:38pm
i know a lady who lives opposite, they were asked whatthey want on the site, nothing concrete as yet but could be some housing association houses
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Old park primary/poulton primary site - 11th Jul 2012 5:48pm
Yeah that's what I thought or some sort of tesco express etc
Posted By: Alonso Re: Old park primary/poulton primary site - 11th Jul 2012 6:28pm
Originally Posted by jen8505
Does anyone know what is going to be built on the old park primary/poulton primary site on love lane Wallasey? I'm going to view a house there tomorrow and dont want to find something huge being built opposite me!

Might be a good idea to ring the planning department in Wallasey Town hall. Usually helpful.
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Old park primary/poulton primary site - 24th Apr 2013 1:47pm
Just a quick update on this as I forgot I'd started it. Leasowe community housing are proposing to build 30 houses on the site. They haven't applied for planning permission yet but we all got plans of what they're looking at doing
Posted By: j_demo Re: Old park primary/poulton primary site - 24th Apr 2013 2:01pm
the wirral doesn't have enough proper skate-parks... i know there's one in heswall and the skate-bowl in new brighton but we need more proper bigger skate-parks. not the kind chav's knock round in and smash bottles everywhere but ones that will be used by people who use them properly. myself and friends are always getting moaned at because we use non-skatepark areas to BMX and skate at such as the circle by the old chelsea at new brighton, the bit/carpark between the driving school and pharmacy on king street seacombe and other such areas. one of these old school lands should be put to use for something of that sort i feel rather than houses which nobody can afford and nobody wants.
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Old park primary/poulton primary site - 24th Apr 2013 5:41pm
I read somewhere that they're building a skatepark in new Brighton somewhere
Posted By: j_demo Re: Old park primary/poulton primary site - 24th Apr 2013 7:04pm
i hope so, i know there's one as i said on the tower grounds but that's a bowl and hardly anyone BMX's vert so that's useless to me and everyone i know.

hopefully if there is a new one coming it'll be more of a "street" format
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Old park primary/poulton primary site - 24th Apr 2013 8:46pm
I'll try and find out more in the morning. Im sure my neighbour knows more about it as her son is into all that
Posted By: Raven61 Re: Old park primary/poulton primary site - 25th Apr 2013 4:18pm
Originally Posted by jen8505
I read somewhere that they're building a skatepark in new Brighton somewhere

Rampworks have been granted planning permission for one in Seacombe.
http://www.wirral.gov.uk/planning/D...t.PgeResultDetail&TheSystemkey=90441
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Old park primary/poulton primary site - 26th Apr 2013 8:53am
Thats the one ive heard about! Thank you
© Wirral-Wikiwirral