Forums
Posted By: RamblingJack Liverpool equivalent of WikiWirral - ?? - 10th Jul 2012 2:09pm
As my daughter is thinking of moving to Liverpool, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good equivalent of the excellent WikiWirral, to cover Liverpool area?

(We'd like to get advice on 'good' areas for taking accomodation etc)
Posted By: rocks Re: Liverpool equivalent of WikiWirral - ?? - 10th Jul 2012 2:12pm
this is a good site http://www.yoliverpool.com/forum/forum.php
Posted By: chriskay Re: Liverpool equivalent of WikiWirral - ?? - 10th Jul 2012 2:22pm
Agreed; good site.
Posted By: evertone Re: Liverpool equivalent of WikiWirral - ?? - 10th Jul 2012 3:14pm
Yo liverpools forum is closed to posting but is a still accessible to browse old posts, everyone seems to have moved to the MYLIVERPOOL site.
Posted By: rocks Re: Liverpool equivalent of WikiWirral - ?? - 10th Jul 2012 3:32pm
omg i wonder why its no posting, i havnt been on for a couple of months thanks for the info on myliverpool smile
Posted By: evertone Re: Liverpool equivalent of WikiWirral - ?? - 10th Jul 2012 4:39pm
Hi Rocks,a certain egotistical photographer was causing mayhem on the forum and Kevin decided he'd had enough,myliverpool is well worth visiting though.
Posted By: rocks Re: Liverpool equivalent of WikiWirral - ?? - 10th Jul 2012 4:48pm
theres always one that wants the monopoly on everything, lets hope he doesnt sign up on myliverpool then!! i'll sign up soon smile
Posted By: RamblingJack Re: Liverpool equivalent of WikiWirral - ?? - 11th Jul 2012 8:23am
Thanks for advice - the yoliverpool site looked very promising but not so good, if it's now dead!

Can anyone give me a link to the other site? Ta!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral