Forums
Posted By: Wickerman Require Laminate floor fitting - 1st Jul 2012 12:19pm
Can anyone recommend a good Laminate floor fitter that will do a hall in Bebington. Do it myself but I know I will make a mess of it and only then have the Wife moaning about what a terrible job I've done. wink
Posted By: kemirakid Re: Require Laminate floor fitting - 1st Jul 2012 5:38pm
Yes Wickerman,
D. Simpson 07789 394079
Done a bedroom a hall and a conservertory for me.
recommended.

Kemirakid
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Require Laminate floor fitting - 1st Jul 2012 5:38pm
guy did a room for me last week, did a cracking job, will get his number if you want
Posted By: Wickerman Re: Require Laminate floor fitting - 15th Aug 2012 11:58am
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly wish i could say the same in replying. Thanks again.
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Require Laminate floor fitting - 15th Aug 2012 5:44pm
You're right in getting an expert to do it. I fitted my own last December, perfect job , looked superb................. Until the boards expanded frown
Posted By: Wickerman Re: Require Laminate floor fitting - 17th Aug 2012 7:58pm
Hi if you can send me their number Id much appreciate it. Tried the number that someone else posted here but he didnt turn up to take a look, wish they would just say 'no they cannot do it ?'

Regards,
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Require Laminate floor fitting - 17th Aug 2012 8:20pm
Hiya mate , couldnt recommend this fella , but judging by the amount of pictures he posts, he's obviously very busy.Surely a good sign ??
http://www.facebook.com/eclipse.flooring
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Require Laminate floor fitting - 17th Aug 2012 8:36pm
ill get it for you in the morning
Originally Posted by Wickerman
Hi if you can send me their number Id much appreciate it. Tried the number that someone else posted here but he didnt turn up to take a look, wish they would just say 'no they cannot do it ?'

Regards,
© Wirral-Wikiwirral