Forums
Posted By: freddywho83 what went on by bidston train station - 10th May 2012 12:27pm
i was just wondering what went on by bidston train station as i seen loads of police cars and vans and the hellicopter they was there for some time can anyone inform me?
Posted By: tjc79uk Re: what went on by bidston train station - 10th May 2012 3:11pm
I was wondering the same thing, we were going along Bayswater Drive at about midday when I spotted the helicopter above junction 1. As we got closer it seemed to be hovering very low above the M53, but shortly after we joined the motorway I saw the incident was on the access road to the golf course.
My wife was driving so I got a good look, there was a police van parked on the rd a silver car slightly behind it and a police car parked at an angle accross the rd and a few police men on the grass. I looked again when we came back at about 2 but there was just a couple of vans parked at the top of the rd. They didn't look like police vans but were just white vans with reflective stripes on the back.
Since I stopped driving I've become so nosey. B)
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: what went on by bidston train station - 10th May 2012 3:43pm
Could be to do with the dog that was killed on the motorway?
Posted By: Duxdeluxe Re: what went on by bidston train station - 10th May 2012 3:59pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Could be to do with the dog that was killed on the motorway?

Wouldnt have thought so
Posted By: freddywho83 Re: what went on by bidston train station - 10th May 2012 5:01pm
there was a few police cars n vans goin round the local area aswell they looked like they were looking for some one
© Wirral-Wikiwirral