Posted By: Mark St John Plessington Catholic College - 10th Jun 2007 9:57pm
Plessington Catholic High School
Old Chester Road
Bebington
Merseyside
CH63 7LF

--------
Was this your School ?
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 8th Nov 2008 6:54pm
this was my school i left 1991 we where at the dacre hill site this now has houses on it!
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 8th Nov 2008 7:35pm
lol i didnt know plezzo was somewhere else? mad

think i know where u mean where it was tho, can vaguely remember the new houses
Posted By: AL Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 8th Nov 2008 8:35pm
I went to sixth form there proper good school and laugh! Why do you ask Mark?
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 8th Nov 2008 9:29pm
Originally Posted by AL
I went to sixth form there proper good school and laugh! Why do you ask Mark?

to start a discussion lol... if u look at the first post in the other school threads, mark has made the first post for them all... school address then "was this ur school" tease
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 8th Nov 2008 10:42pm
we had 2 sites upper and lower whe the school is now!
Posted By: AL Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 9th Nov 2008 11:20am
to start a discussion lol... if u look at the first post in the other school threads, mark has made the first post for them all... school address then "was this ur school"

Was just interested to know why he wants to know Davey, as Mark didnt go there
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 9th Nov 2008 11:44am
mark didnt go there i did!
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 9th Nov 2008 12:10pm
Originally Posted by AL
to start a discussion lol... if u look at the first post in the other school threads, mark has made the first post for them all... school address then "was this ur school"

Was just interested to know why he wants to know Davey, as Mark didnt go there

i very much doubt he is the slightest bit interested tease

like i say, he has asked this question on every school... purely to get ppl to comment on the school and get ppl interested,,, if that makes sense tease
Posted By: AL Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 9th Nov 2008 1:01pm
Ah right have now read it Davey what random questions Mark asks!
Posted By: uggla Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 14th Feb 2009 8:32pm
I went to plessington left in 89
Posted By: steverich Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 14th Jul 2009 2:45pm
I went to Plessington left sixth form 2002
Posted By: marksup Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 15th Nov 2009 7:00am
I left the year before it was re-named Plessington it was called ST Johns back then
Posted By: starakita Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 18th Jun 2010 12:44pm
just got this text from my son's school. message from SJP. just to share our good news with you SJP has been awarded secondry school of the year 2010.
Posted By: karenjon Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 18th Jun 2010 12:49pm
what schools that
Posted By: starakita Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 18th Jun 2010 1:19pm
st John Plessington high school.
Posted By: A_L_K Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 20th Jun 2011 9:57am
I went here, as well as all my family!

Hated the god dam school! Miss Burns, bless her!
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 20th Jun 2011 10:22am
Originally Posted by lalaland

i remaber her we use to call her frog eyes lol!
Posted By: A_L_K Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 20th Jun 2011 10:28am
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL

i remaber her we use to call her frog eyes lol!

Haha! with her wanna be Barbie outfits
Wonder if shes still alive!
Posted By: starakita Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 20th Jun 2011 11:38am
my kids go there us parents used to call miss burns Barbie doll as well.Mr Quinn is head now.
Posted By: A_L_K Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 20th Jun 2011 12:05pm
Currently My Brother is in year 9 - he hates it aswell!
Posted By: starakita Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 20th Jun 2011 4:35pm
Currently My Brother is in year 9 - he hates it aswell!
ive got 2 sons there one in year 8 and one in year 7. the one in year 7 is constantly in detention but they both seem to like it there. God help plesso wwhen there sister starts next year.
Posted By: oscarpops Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 20th Jun 2011 9:52pm
Three of my kids go there one in y12,y10+y7 and one about to start in september the one in year 7 loves it he's in the brass band and the athletics team
Posted By: starakita Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 1st Jul 2011 8:55pm
Originally Posted by oscarpops
Three of my kids go there one in y12,y10+y7 and one about to start in september the one in year 7 loves it he's in the brass band and the athletics team
the one in year 7 hates his history teacher so he says
Posted By: steiner Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 16th Apr 2013 10:24pm
Is Ms Burns the Irish one? Back in the day (1980) I remember her being semi-shaggable. She was v. dense though. Used to "teach" French - lol
Posted By: steiner Re: St John Plessington Catholic College - 16th Apr 2013 10:29pm
Thinking about it, Ms Jones was another that you would sort of consider smashing. All of the other "female" teachers were well rough. Spinster types really. They just didn't smell too great.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral