Forums
Posted By: chris7777 Family history .......... Churchill - 24th May 2014 3:46pm
Hi all,
This is probably a long shot but here goes...........
My great grandmother married a Churchill, I have found a grandson to them by the name Christopher J H Churchill born Wirral 1946, now I know my great grandparents had a son named Christopher George, he married a Ivy Warburton, the marriage didn't last, he then married a Kathleen Knowles and this is were Christopher JH comes on the scene......
what I'm trying to find out is wether he would be still alive.....he would be 67/68 now, and were would he be now?
If anyone who reads this knows him or his where bouts please get intouch, or if anyone knows how I could go about finding out what happened to him or if there were more children to Christopher George and Kathleen.

Many thanks.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Family history .......... Churchill - 24th May 2014 4:17pm
Hi Chris,

Sheila M Churchill, birth registered Wirral 1947, mothers maiden name, Knowles. Highly likely the sister of Christopher J H Churchill.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Family history .......... Churchill - 24th May 2014 4:24pm
Christopher J H Churchill married Patricia A Mailey, Wirral 1966.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Family history .......... Churchill - 24th May 2014 4:33pm
You need to buy credits to get full info, 192.com

Attached picture 192.JPG
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Family history .......... Churchill - 24th May 2014 4:38pm
Originally Posted by bert1
Hi Chris,

Sheila M Churchill, birth registered Wirral 1947, mothers maiden name, Knowles. Highly likely the sister of Christopher J H Churchill.

Many thanks for that, that's something to go on, I really appreciate it:)
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Family history .......... Churchill - 24th May 2014 4:40pm
Christopher J H Churchill married Patricia A Mailey, Wirral 1966.

Many many thanks for your time that is very helpful smile
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Family history .......... Churchill - 24th May 2014 4:41pm
You need to buy credits to get full info, 192.com

Many thanks, never thought of 192.com I will take a look there, thanks again.
Posted By: OxtonHill Re: Family history .......... Churchill - 25th May 2014 12:21pm
chris7777

I have their full address if you require it. I've tried to PM you but your over your limit.
Posted By: Martin1943 Re: Family history .......... Churchill - 26th May 2014 12:01pm
I was at school with a Paul Churchill, the school was Oldershaw Grammar School and Paul is about 72 now. He might be a relation.
You can find him on Friendsreunited.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral