Forums
Posted By: pablo42 Hoylake Baths - 17th Nov 2011 11:50am

Hoylake Baths 1850s. I spent many a happy summer at these baths. The most vivd memory is of freezing meself. Goose pimples and shivering....

Attached picture hoylakeswimmingbaths1950s.jpg
Posted By: alann Re: Hoylake Baths - 17th Nov 2011 2:39pm
This brings back memories spent many a summer school holiday there, usually on the sun terrace, ( just out of shot on the left ), if i remember rightly the slide in the picture was nicknamed " the curly" dont know why because it was a straight slide !!!Happy Days :¬) ( i think you mean 1950s not 1850s lol
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Hoylake Baths - 17th Nov 2011 6:36pm
Nice picture Pablo

Now and Then thread here.

I have a series of colour photos took just before it was demolished. I however stole them off someone on facebook with out their permission without them knowing so I don't think I should post them really. I don't even know them or have them on my friend list so I can't ask either.
Posted By: pablo42 Re: Hoylake Baths - 17th Nov 2011 8:13pm
Just put them up. If they object you can always remove them. They should be grateful folk want to see them. If they don't want anyone to share, don't put them on the net. I will credit folk if I know who'sphoto it is.

Originally Posted by KevinFinity
Nice picture Pablo

Original thread here.

I have a series of colour photos took just before it was demolished. I however stole them off someone on facebook with out their permission without them knowing so I don't think I should post them really. I don't even know them or have them on my friend list so I can't ask either.
Posted By: pablo42 Re: Hoylake Baths - 17th Nov 2011 8:14pm
Originally Posted by alann
This brings back memories spent many a summer school holiday there, usually on the sun terrace, ( just out of shot on the left ), if i remember rightly the slide in the picture was nicknamed " the curly" dont know why because it was a straight slide !!!Happy Days :¬) ( i think you mean 1950s not 1850s lol

No, deffo 1850s...

Ha, just kiddin'. Well spotted
© Wirral-Wikiwirral