Forums
Posted By: x_plore someones redug the fever hospital cellars!! - 14th Jul 2009 12:42pm
Went for a little nosey at the cellars of the fever hospital today, well, to see were they where at least! and looked like someone had redug them.

the picture i have uploaded was the 1st cellar, there was 1 further up that looked like it had been redug, but had lots of bricks over the top, if i had moved the bricks i may of been able to have a good look, but didnt!

but the 1st 1 was easy enough to see.

Attached picture Photo-0052.jpg
Posted By: x_plore Re: someones redug the fever hospital cellars!! - 14th Jul 2009 12:44pm
i didnt get a very good angle for the photo, but the gap is bigger than what it looks like on the photo!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: someones redug the fever hospital cellars!! - 14th Jul 2009 12:44pm
ROBBO!!!!!!
This is what happens if you put up UEs on a public forum.
Posted By: x_plore Re: someones redug the fever hospital cellars!! - 14th Jul 2009 2:37pm
Whats UE's??
Posted By: Angel_x Re: someones redug the fever hospital cellars!! - 14th Jul 2009 3:11pm
Urban Explorer. A person who explores restricted urban areas such as abandonments, tunnels, roofs, construction sites, etc. ...

Robbo is tunnel mad! lol
robbo's our little wiki mole. if it's buried and lost he'll find it.
Posted By: x_plore Re: someones redug the fever hospital cellars!! - 14th Jul 2009 5:19pm
hahaha good stuff!
Interesting i do believe this was on the wiki flaybrick tour :~)
Originally Posted by Robbo_theMan
Interesting i do believe this was on the wiki flaybrick tour :~)

yep wink
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: someones redug the fever hospital cellars!! - 14th Jul 2009 7:05pm
Aye, possibly? Good day that.
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Aye, possibly? Good day that.

was a good day! smile all guilty as charged! busted
© Wirral-Wikiwirral