Forums
Posted By: cools The Chase - 31st Oct 2015 9:12pm
I have an audition to go on this next week in Liverpool. On a whim I applied online and was very surprised to get a phone call a week later by a researcher who asked me a few questions on general knowledge and myself. I don't think I got one question right and thought that's it but no I got through and was invited to this audition. Don't think I will get through the next stage so don't plan on seeing me with Bradley Walsh but you never know....
Posted By: Giggler Re: The Chase - 31st Oct 2015 9:38pm
Ooooh good luck cools. Let us know how you get on.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The Chase - 31st Oct 2015 10:04pm
Yes cools, let us know and do your best
Posted By: cools Re: The Chase - 31st Oct 2015 10:12pm
Thanks girls, will do.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: The Chase - 31st Oct 2015 10:16pm
How exciting ,,, go girl
Posted By: fish5133 Re: The Chase - 31st Oct 2015 10:22pm
quote " I don't think I got one question right " Ideal camera fodder. No idea what The Chase is (just looked it up) but dont let Wirral down--no pressure now!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The Chase - 1st Nov 2015 12:39am
Woop woop
Best of luck to you Cools xx
Posted By: cools Re: The Chase - 1st Nov 2015 9:43am
Thanks peeps, I'll let you know how I get on. My son reckons every now and again these shows throw in a thicky for entertainment and I'm that one, doh!! He loves me really, lol....
Posted By: missmahjong Re: The Chase - 1st Nov 2015 10:00am
If that is the case cools i feel you would cope with your humour ...lol no offence meant ..
Posted By: granny Re: The Chase - 1st Nov 2015 10:37am
Brilliant opportunity ! I'm sure you have many an answer up your sleeve Cools. Do you have any speciality subjects ?
Good luck, I'm getting all excited for you.
Interesting day out.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: The Chase - 1st Nov 2015 12:19pm
Good luck. Cools, I've heard that Bradley is a bit of a grumpy sod until the cameras roll, then it's all jokes and smiles. Hopefully, if you get onto the show, you'll be able to tell us all about it.
Posted By: goodoldphil Re: The Chase - 1st Nov 2015 2:20pm
Best of luck - if you do get on the show let us know in advance so we can will you on to success. you never know your luck. The questions on the show seem quite random and there is a chance you can deduce the right answers as you get a choice of three answers for each question, so keep your fingers crossed. thumbsup
Posted By: snowhite Re: The Chase - 1st Nov 2015 4:00pm
Best of luck Cools.
keep us updated xx
Posted By: cools Re: The Chase - 1st Nov 2015 10:11pm
Thanks for all the support folks, watch this space...personally I'll be gobsmacked if I pass the audition lol.
Posted By: sunnyside Re: The Chase - 1st Nov 2015 10:22pm

Attached picture thn.jpg
Posted By: snowhite Re: The Chase - 2nd Nov 2015 6:46pm
Originally Posted by cools
Thanks for all the support folks, watch this space...personally I'll be gobsmacked if I pass the audition lol.
You will become famous Cools.
Will you be entering for the X factor auditions Next laugh
Posted By: venice Re: The Chase - 2nd Nov 2015 6:52pm
Do you want any of us to come along and cough at appropriate times ? grin
Posted By: kazaroo Re: The Chase - 2nd Nov 2015 7:48pm
Way hay nice one cools. Look forward to seeing you on the chase.
Best of luck sure you'll have a fab day!
Posted By: cools Re: The Chase - 4th Nov 2015 6:45pm
Well peeps went for my audition today and failed to get through. Found it really hard and crumbled under the pressure. Trying to answer questions with in 5 seconds is difficult and my nerves got the better of me. Out of my group of 10 , two did,nt turn up and only two got through. One was a quizzer whose quiz team was in top league or something. So eight of us failed made me seem not too bad. Quite relieved in a way, I would have been a right mess thinking about it. So I tried anyway. If anybody thinking of applying , make sure you're super confident and can handle pressure..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The Chase - 4th Nov 2015 7:59pm
Well done cools, you turned up, done your best and it is so much easier from your armchair x
Posted By: missmahjong Re: The Chase - 4th Nov 2015 8:22pm
Well Done for trying , you wont be the first to 'crumble' as you say , always harder than it looks ...
Posted By: snowhite Re: The Chase - 4th Nov 2015 8:27pm
Well done for trying Cools.
Maybe try again next year x
Posted By: venice Re: The Chase - 4th Nov 2015 8:36pm
You're brave cools, I certainly wouldnt have had the bottle to even try. Well done.
Posted By: sunnyside Re: The Chase - 4th Nov 2015 8:54pm
sorry you didnt get through cools

Attached picture thc.jpg
Posted By: cools Re: The Chase - 4th Nov 2015 9:06pm
I,m glad it's over as i say didn't really expect to get through. As Lollipop says so easy at home from the armchair, I will never again say " I can do better than that". I won't be putting myself through that again,no chance!
Posted By: Giggler Re: The Chase - 5th Nov 2015 12:17pm
But you tried. More than I`d ever do.
It`s not about winning it`s about taking part. Well done. thumbsup
Posted By: Dilly Re: The Chase - 5th Nov 2015 12:21pm
Me neither Cools,would never have had the bottle. Well done.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The Chase - 5th Nov 2015 12:24pm
Well done for trying. Perhaps you would enjoy being in the audience of a TV show instead?

Most are filmed in London but there are some filmed in Liverpool/ Manchester.

It is very interesting.
Posted By: cools Re: The Chase - 5th Nov 2015 5:34pm
Thanks everybody. I went to The Price is Right many years ago Rude in Manchester, never got picked but did enjoy it. I regularly get e-.mails from this company about tickets for shows I might go to some..
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: The Chase - 5th Nov 2015 5:41pm
Yer, me too. Had X factor tickets this year but the show was cancelled when Simon Cowell mum died.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral