Forums
Posted By: venice Who is he, its driving me nuts! - 10th Jan 2015 10:05pm
Please will someone tell me who the actor is in Casualty tonight - playing the old man who fell through the roof and then nearly got run over after leaving hospital. Childrens TV presenter from the past comes to mind - someone around mainly 15-20 years ago I think ,but I just cant place him and it will niggle now ,till I find out!
Posted By: j_demo Re: Who is he, its driving me nuts! - 10th Jan 2015 10:09pm
You'll find his name somewhere on this page
Posted By: sonylegs Re: Who is he, its driving me nuts! - 10th Jan 2015 10:10pm
Here is a list, I didn't watch it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4302764/fullcredits/
Posted By: sonylegs Re: Who is he, its driving me nuts! - 10th Jan 2015 10:24pm
Alan Rothwell., I just Iplayered? it.
Childrens TV presenter for Picture Box from 1969 to 1990 and Hickory House from 1973 to 1978.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Rothwell
Posted By: cools Re: Who is he, its driving me nuts! - 10th Jan 2015 10:29pm
Also played David Barlow in corrie ken barlows brother.
Posted By: sonylegs Re: Who is he, its driving me nuts! - 10th Jan 2015 11:07pm
Has Venice fainted?
Posted By: venice Re: Who is he, its driving me nuts! - 11th Jan 2015 10:39pm
Oh , Im so sorry folks , the truth is , I was so annoyed I couldnt think who it was , and googling hadnt helped, that after posting , I put it out of my mind so thoroughly (so I wouldnt go mental) , that by the next morning, Id completely forgotten Id posted !! Apologies!!

As it happens , the name didnt mean anything to me , but I was delighted to see him placed as being in Hickory House which I would have watched with kiddywinks, and I think Corrie is where I remember him from most!!!!
Posted By: sonylegs Re: Who is he, its driving me nuts! - 11th Jan 2015 10:46pm
Yep, I knew his face but not his name. Not from the kiddies programme as I don't remember Hickory House, must be his other roles.
Posted By: sonylegs Re: Who is he, its driving me nuts! - 11th Jan 2015 10:55pm
I googled and watch Hickory House on YouTube, I found Mary, Mungo and Midge. Now those I used to love.
Posted By: Christo Re: Who is he, its driving me nuts! - 10th Feb 2015 10:13pm
Apparently, I was so terrified by Mary, Mungo and Midge as a child that I used to hide behind the corner unit and cry 'til it went off! LOL!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral