Forums
Posted By: ResearcherTony This is England 88 - 13th Dec 2011 8:51pm
starting on channel 4 tonight.

love this show as it has steven graham in it, which is quite bizarre as he has been a racist in previous episodes and must be quite emotional as he is from a mixed race background.

but even so he is one excellent actor and has been doing well as al capone in boardwalk empire, was in pirates of the caribbean 4 and has also featured in other films such as the crew and public enemies were he played baby face nelson.

if you havnt seen any of this is england before, watch this then watch the film and the last series that was made.

how is that for a review!
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: This is England 88 - 13th Dec 2011 9:02pm
he was racist in the film
Posted By: ResearcherTony Re: This is England 88 - 13th Dec 2011 9:08pm
yes thats what i meant sorry
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: This is England 88 - 13th Dec 2011 9:10pm
Tony what times it on mate, can't miss this omg

I don't normally watch tv but this is different smile
Posted By: ResearcherTony Re: This is England 88 - 13th Dec 2011 9:15pm
10pm mate, get it on the planner or get it on soon.

its boss isnt it, i still laugh at the " how many people can you fit in a mini" joke haha poor lad
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: This is England 88 - 13th Dec 2011 9:43pm
Is right, should be home on time laugh
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: This is England 88 - 13th Dec 2011 9:51pm
is right lol
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: This is England 88 - 14th Dec 2011 11:17am
I got a free preview ticket for the 2006 film. Found it bizarre at first and then got hooked. Shane Meadows is so clever so I look out for his films.

Will watch tonight's TV episode but due to visitor will have to catch up on yesterday's episode as I only saw half.

My visitor just could not appreciate it. I think you have to chill out and go with the flow with a completely different mind-set to normal. Perhaps this is normal for some but I am a baby boomer so had more conventional upbringing.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral