Forums
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki TROLLIED! - 16th Aug 2011 3:29pm
Has anyone been watching the supermarket based programme called Trollied. I have to say certain parts of it has had me in fits of giggles....I used to work in Kwik save - and fair enough some of our intelligence was higher, but the concept is the same....I'm enjoying it!

http://sky1.sky.com/trollied
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: TROLLIED! - 16th Aug 2011 3:35pm
yeah its funny.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: TROLLIED! - 16th Aug 2011 6:07pm
Originally Posted by Spritey_Nikki
Has anyone been watching the supermarket based programme called Trollied. I have to say certain parts of it has had me in fits of giggles....I used to work in Kwik save - and fair enough some of our intelligence was higher, but the concept is the same....I'm enjoying it!

http://sky1.sky.com/trollied

I used to work in Kwik Save, the one in New Brighton, when I was 16, so we're talking 2002 perhaps? I got a mention in the Kwik Save magazine as 'employee of the month' - get in!
Posted By: SUExx Re: TROLLIED! - 16th Aug 2011 6:11pm
Well i worked for kwik save as well, new ferry.
First time was 1983 -86.
Then 1996 -01.
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: TROLLIED! - 16th Aug 2011 6:29pm
Oh no employee of the month...haha...yeh i worked in the seacombe one 2006-2007 and i believe it was very much only a few months later it went into administration....i was a rebel too, and i hated the bright yellow walls.........
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: TROLLIED! - 16th Aug 2011 7:43pm
Originally Posted by SUExx
First time was 1983 -86.
Then 1996 -01.

I worked in their between 95-98 on the Liquior part with Chris, Dave & michelle etc etc, enjoyed it . . . so the same time. Out of curiosity do you live localish and did/still may walk dogs???
Posted By: SUExx Re: TROLLIED! - 16th Aug 2011 8:01pm
Originally Posted by dizdazdoz
Originally Posted by SUExx
First time was 1983 -86.
Then 1996 -01.

I worked in their between 95-98 on the Liquior part with Chris, Dave & michelle etc etc, enjoyed it . . . so the same time. Out of curiosity do you live localish and did/still may walk dogs???

Yes still live local,know i dont have a dog. Yes i remember you.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral