Forums
Posted By: lemonhead whats your best advert on the box - 29th Jun 2011 6:33pm
hi wikipeople, one of my best adverts has to be the wkd one, when the woman is having a bath with chilled music on, candles lit and lots of bubbles, in walks her fella with a paper under his arm and says "sorry love cant wait: sits down on the toilet to have a you know what raftl raftl raftl raftl this my be true in some houses
Posted By: TheDr Re: whats your best advert on the box - 29th Jun 2011 7:03pm
Current ad: Some beer or other

All time funniest: Baldie Booth

You'll never work again: Shake and Vac

Weird but Wow: Eyebrows

Posted By: Anonymous Re: whats your best advert on the box - 29th Jun 2011 7:08pm
I've always liked the Peter Kay ads.
Posted By: lemonhead Re: whats your best advert on the box - 29th Jun 2011 7:09pm
shake and vac classic
my classic would be the Rolo advert with the elephant, raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: whats your best advert on the box - 29th Jun 2011 7:18pm
Originally Posted by lemonhead
shake and vac classic
my classic would be the Rolo advert with the elephant, raftl

oh yes...

[youtube]TOgmqWUAE8I[/youtube]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: whats your best advert on the box - 29th Jun 2011 7:22pm
'ave it son

[youtube]CVS1UfCfxlU[/youtube]
Posted By: TheDr Re: whats your best advert on the box - 29th Jun 2011 7:24pm
A little off topic I know but I've GOT to stop looking through old TV shows, last fours day haven't been able to get the bleedin' Metal Mickey theme tune out of my head.

He's a lot of fuunnnn...
He weighs a half a tonnne....

(you're gonna look it up now aren't you)
Posted By: lemonhead Re: whats your best advert on the box - 29th Jun 2011 7:27pm
hey paul, all im getting is a blank box,
Posted By: chris58 Re: whats your best advert on the box - 29th Jun 2011 7:59pm
The milk advert with the cats with thumbs love it!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: whats your best advert on the box - 29th Jun 2011 8:05pm
hey paul, all im getting is a blank box,

You must be missing a plug-in to see media files.
Posted By: history Re: whats your best advert on the box - 29th Jun 2011 8:59pm
DARTH VADER KID...VOLKSWAGON I THINK....
MAKES ME LAUGH EVERY TIME....
Posted By: lemonhead Re: whats your best advert on the box - 29th Jun 2011 9:12pm
with you on that 1, some adverts are better than the programmes raftl
Posted By: Wench Re: whats your best advert on the box - 30th Jun 2011 12:31am
Originally Posted by history
DARTH VADER KID...VOLKSWAGON I THINK....
MAKES ME LAUGH EVERY TIME....

I'll second that - makes me giggle like a girl when I see it raftl
Posted By: Wench Re: whats your best advert on the box - 30th Jun 2011 12:33am
hi wikipeople, one of my best adverts has to be the wkd one, when the woman is having a bath with chilled music on, candles lit and lots of bubbles, in walks her fella with a paper under his arm and says "sorry love cant wait: sits down on the toilet to have a you know what raftl raftl raftl raftl this my be true in some houses

When i first saw that advert, I rang my ex husband and told him we were on the tv. It makes us both piss ourselves laughing when we see it. He used to do that every time I had "my hour" in the bath - candles, bubbles, wine, fag, classical music, bath pillow...I'd just start drifting off to sleep and in he'd come with his stinky arrse raftl
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: whats your best advert on the box - 30th Jun 2011 12:51am
[youtube]h6CcxJQq1x8[/youtube] [youtube]ON31__0wSA0[/youtube]
Posted By: polo_phil Re: whats your best advert on the box - 30th Jun 2011 7:45am
I laughed at the Aldi tea bag one last night....

this one...

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/service/19113.htm
Posted By: BettyTurnip1 Re: whats your best advert on the box - 30th Jun 2011 9:30am
Originally Posted by chris58
The milk advert with the cats with thumbs love it!
Ha! Ha! Brilliant! Jog on kitty!! laffin
Posted By: Anonymous Re: whats your best advert on the box - 30th Jun 2011 9:46am
http://www.classictvads.co.uk/homepage.html

all old ads smile
Posted By: lemonhead Re: whats your best advert on the box - 18th Jul 2011 9:31pm
ive just seen the crunchie nut advert, with rob brydon raftl
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: whats your best advert on the box - 19th Jul 2011 12:05am
Can anyone remember the smash advert from years ago with the robots?that's my favourite:)
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: whats your best advert on the box - 19th Jul 2011 6:43am
here you go sarah_ZR

[youtube]3SAbJjktk7E[/youtube]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: whats your best advert on the box - 19th Jul 2011 6:44am
Originally Posted by Sarah_ZR
Can anyone remember the smash advert from years ago with the robots?that's my favourite:)

[youtube]3SAbJjktk7E[/youtube]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: whats your best advert on the box - 19th Jul 2011 6:45am
[youtube]HgzEBLa3PPk[/youtube]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: whats your best advert on the box - 19th Jul 2011 6:48am
[youtube]xbdxm8Ia0Wc[/youtube]
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: whats your best advert on the box - 19th Jul 2011 8:20am
Lol
Posted By: jenscho Re: whats your best advert on the box - 1st Sep 2011 10:43pm
I love the Cravendale advert (cats with thumbs) but the 'doggy dentures' advert always brings a smile to my face!
Posted By: Tombraider Re: whats your best advert on the box - 1st Sep 2011 10:47pm
[youtube]Fitxofd7kOA[/youtube]
Posted By: Tombraider Re: whats your best advert on the box - 1st Sep 2011 10:59pm
Originally Posted by PaulWirral
[youtube]xbdxm8Ia0Wc[/youtube]
Lol well funny!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral