Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Corrie gets its own ITN News online 9pm everynight - 6th Dec 2010 7:59pm
At 9 o’clock, fans can go to stv.tv/coronationstreet to see an exclusive ITN news flash, fronted by Alistair Stewart and Caroline Whitmore.

In the specially scripted news item, Caroline will be reporting from the disaster area, speaking to residents and getting their reactions as the gripping drama unfolds.
The ‘Tram Crash News Flash’ bulletins will be available every night online, after each episode has aired. These will give viewers a rare insight into the dramatic storyline and provide must-see footage, that won’t be shown on air.

There will also be exclusive behind-the-scenes videos about the making of the 50th anniversary episodes, which reportedly cost over 1 million pounds to create.

Don’t miss out. Log on to stv.tv/coronationstreet tonight at 9 and carry on the Corrie 50th drama online
Fantastic!! Im loving Corrie. Cant wait til 8.30!!
did anyone see the tram crash it was amazing
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Corrie gets its own ITN News online 9pm everynight - 6th Dec 2010 9:14pm
http://programmes.stv.tv/coronation-street/
Loved it!! Cant wait til tomorrows episode. I'm on an Avoid Spoilers Mission!
Here's a spoiler! It was all a dream! Norris had been at the mushrooms raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Corrie gets its own ITN News online 9pm everynight - 6th Dec 2010 9:24pm
Welcome Brass hope you stay, wish you could sky+ a day ahead lol to see what's goin happen. smile
Does anyone one remember when all the oldies got stoned in Roy's cafe?? Lol
Thank God I was in the pub & missed it!
I was out at the pub as well so I didnt see it although I havent watched Corrie as much as I used to.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral