Forums
Posted By: Cali_16v Borat - 20th Jan 2008 10:00am
Watched the borat film last night.

Utter brilliance, so so funny. almost wet myself watching it.

Anyone else seen it ?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Borat - 20th Jan 2008 10:01am
nope smile
Posted By: jonah Re: Borat - 20th Jan 2008 10:02am
started watchin it, but just dont think i was in the mood, so watched "the Hamiltons" instead....
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Borat - 20th Jan 2008 10:03am
Originally Posted by jonah
started watchin it, but just dont think i was in the mood, so watched "the Hamiltons" instead....

is that about neil hamilton omg
Posted By: jonah Re: Borat - 20th Jan 2008 10:06am
nope..... raftl
Four young adult siblings try to fend for themselves after the mysterious death of their parents. But they harbor some dark secrets which include abducting and killing strangers, and feeding them to a mysterious 'thing' living in their cellar. Written by Anonymous

The Hamiltons seem to be an ordinary American family, living in a small town in Northern California and dealing with the problems of everyday life. They've also been recently adjusting to the untimely death of their parents. David Hamilton, the oldest, has taken it upon his shoulders to pick up the responsibility for the orphaned family. Twins Wendell and Darlene are darker than the other two siblings and have become more conniving in the past few months. The youngest and most sensitive of the family is Francis. Francis recently found an old video camera his parents owned, and is using it to work on a school project about his family. It's through Francis' eyes that we soon get to know the Hamiltons and realize that there are much more disturbing elements lurking below the surface of "ordinary." Written by Tulsa [edited]

Posted By: MattLFC Re: Borat - 20th Jan 2008 10:07am
lol i was kinda worried, thought it was a documentary or summit bout them grin
Posted By: Waddi Re: Borat - 20th Jan 2008 10:07am
I watched it when it was on at the cinema, but the quality wasnt very clear.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Borat - 20th Jan 2008 10:08am
Sounds good!!!!!
Posted By: jonah Re: Borat - 20th Jan 2008 10:08am
smack oh dear !!!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Borat - 20th Jan 2008 10:09am
doh
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Borat - 20th Jan 2008 10:14am
Didnt like it.. Didnt find it funny at all. Bring back Ali G sacha.. Ali G in the House 2 ??? happy heh! dont like his borat charecter but ali g happy
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Borat - 20th Jan 2008 10:15am
sound like what always happens, they try to overdo things to make more money??
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Borat - 20th Jan 2008 10:59pm
I agree Lee, Ali G - spot on, but Borat just bored me
© Wirral-Wikiwirral