Forums
Posted By: vw_kyle mighty boosh - 23rd Dec 2007 1:49pm
please tell me im not the only sad person who thinks that the new series off the mighty boosh is the best thing on the tele at the moment it fooking funny as fook

watch this clip they have made up there own style of music its called (crimping) in this series they have a crimp off so watch and enjoy!! youtube thumbsup
Posted By: Wheels Re: mighty boosh - 23rd Dec 2007 7:04pm
yeh i love it too. not one of the best episodes posted but yeh they are good.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: mighty boosh - 23rd Dec 2007 10:36pm
OI....YOU BLIPPING TRUNCHEON !!!!!!!!

Mighty boosh is the funniest thing on tv...its brilliant...

AND......

when i went to work with my bro for the day in london....a week ago...deliverin to newsagent snd things from his lorry...coming out of soho square i saw the one...the only...Julien Barrat !!!!

aka.....HOWARD MOON...amongst other characters..made my day
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: mighty boosh - 23rd Dec 2007 11:17pm
haha class i dont now how to explain the programme its just weirdly funny
Posted By: MGCraig Re: mighty boosh - 23rd Dec 2007 11:18pm
Sureal is the best way I find
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: mighty boosh - 23rd Dec 2007 11:22pm
yeah spot on, haha and whats with the moon lol

Attached picture moon.jpg
Posted By: MGCraig Re: mighty boosh - 23rd Dec 2007 11:59pm
whe....when...you are the moon............up in th....up in the sky......and you shine so bright.....and you see....a shooting....a shooting star....

oh shooting star....you are so...beautiful....oh shooting star....you are so pretty....oh shooting star you are so ....

hey what are you doin...gets away from my faces with your long tail and your bright light sand stuff....

blinking idiot
Posted By: SoundLad Re: mighty boosh - 24th Dec 2007 12:09am
hate that program so much..
Posted By: MGCraig Re: mighty boosh - 24th Dec 2007 12:17am
awww come on.....ya gotta love a bit of scripted silliness every now and then....

i can easily watch the mighty boosh no problem...but when it comes to friends...or frasier...or will and grace etc.....i just feel sick...

Red Dwarf is immense tho..as is Arrested Development...so clever and Funny....best thing to come from America ever..and it was cancelled cos the Americans didnt understand its humour...pathetic...
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: mighty boosh - 24th Dec 2007 1:28pm
Originally Posted by SoundLad
hate that program so much..

withthat I dont find it funny
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: mighty boosh - 26th Dec 2007 11:49am
friends is crap
© Wirral-Wikiwirral