Forums
Posted By: Birkenned Vandals in Tranmere, - 11th Oct 2016 9:38pm

Posted By: lansyp Re: Vandals in Tranmere, - 12th Oct 2016 7:29am
I actually seen those little cherubs walking up by lidle on St pauls road on Sunday. My Mrs commented that it was nice to be back from holiday to see kids walking around with table legs.they can't have been older than 12 little ... bags need a good hiding
Posted By: lansyp Re: Vandals in Tranmere, - 12th Oct 2016 7:31am
As they walked past lidl maybe there where better cctv from the shop
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Vandals in Tranmere, - 12th Oct 2016 1:54pm
Vigilante kids --- serving justice on the local drug dealers or paedos. If only. A pair of scroats that need the table leg treatment to their rear ends
Posted By: joeblogs Re: Vandals in Tranmere, - 12th Oct 2016 8:12pm
if they done that to my car i would knee cap them with the table leg
no hesitation at all,little rats
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Vandals in Tranmere, - 13th Oct 2016 4:14pm
I went down that way to-day ,the car wind screen has two 'impact' circles but not shattered .Surely someone will know the little b*****.
Posted By: rocks Re: Vandals in Tranmere, - 13th Oct 2016 11:10pm
its not the first time that guys had his cars smashed up but iv no idea why [Linked Image] cops were talking to his neighbours when i passed by today
Posted By: Kieran1981 Re: Vandals in Tranmere, - 15th Oct 2016 3:27am
If I had kids and I heard they'd done that, a cli round the ear is the least they'd get. Little sods.
Posted By: the_pope Re: Vandals in Tranmere, - 16th Oct 2016 7:44am
the only path these kids will be taking is straight to prison where they belong, the parents wont care
Posted By: Dilly Re: Vandals in Tranmere, - 16th Oct 2016 8:16am
The do Gooders will tell us they have had a hard life and must be pitied. A good swift boot up the arse is what is needed here.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral